The Biggest Fraud In Football = Beckham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    I am trying to find out.. who is di bettah ballah.. Beckham or Jermaine Hue ?
    How that come into the equation? Hue never do nothing inna any foreign league to warrant any contract renewal. How him going to compare to Beckham.

Comment

Maybe is because him cyaan sell jerseys? Remember, football is a bizniz.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi nuh know.. everytime mi bring up Beckham mekking Reggaeboyz, Mosiah bring up Jermaine Hue...

Suh mi juss ah check what is what...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Maybe is because him cyaan sell jerseys? Remember, football is a bizniz.
          You right. When you can barely make a team it is very hard to sell a Jersey.

Comment

Beckham a fraud no matter how you try to spin it. Ask him to take over and impose himself on any game of consequence and he can't. Just to watch his thieving, smiling, beedy eyes on tv annoys me. I'm so glad I didn't pay money to watch him. He's rubbish I tell you. Rubbish.

Even for those who want to use ManU and Real nostalgia, go back and check how many goals he scored from freekicks or crosses. They were just a few but they've made it out to be of legendary proportions. Why he gets such uncritical treatment is beyond me. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Matter View Post
              Beckham a fraud no matter how you try to spin it. Ask him to take over and impose himself on any game of consequence and he can't. Just to watch his thieving, smiling, beedy eyes on tv annoys me. I'm so glad I didn't pay money to watch him. He's rubbish I tell you. Rubbish.

Even for those who want to use ManU and Real nostalgia, go back and check how many goals he scored from freekicks or crosses. They were just a few but they've made it out to be of legendary proportions. Why he gets such uncritical treatment is beyond me. Oh well.
              Alright, it sounds like you are more emotional than anything. Either way, I hope you are not filling up your young players head with statements about him being rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                Alright, it sounds like you are more emotional than anything. Either way, I hope you are not filling up your young players head with statements about him being rubbish.
                You need to stop arguing with dem bredah dey. Anyone that does not understand the value of a David Beckham to a team does not understand football or business. Beckham has never been a flashy player but you know he will definetly get players opportunities to score every game. If we had a Beckham our forwards would be in heaven and score a bunch more goals.

Comment

Mek dem stay deh. Wid all his quality, where does he end up - Galaxy! Oh, I know, he did it for the money and to get his model wife into the lucrative Hollywood market, and horse dead...

Please!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mek dem stay deh. Wid all his quality, where does he end up - Galaxy! Oh, I know, he did it for the money and to get his model wife into the lucrative Hollywood market, and horse dead...

Please!
                    If yuh don't know .... ask. Real Madrid wanted him to stay. Stop hate.

EPL, Fa Cup, La Liga etc.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You think a this MLS paid for? A man who can't even make the weekly highlights?

Them can gwan talk. Blanco is more of an influence than he is.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        You think a this MLS paid for? A man who can't even make the weekly highlights?

Them can gwan talk. Blanco is more of an influence than he is.
                        Now you just being plain ridiculous. Make what weekly highlight?

Blanco who has to have other players doing extra work so that he can stand up and do nothing. Please, Beckham was given a role like Blanco or Schelotto where him can stand up and point to players where to go, him would have the best stats in the league.

David Beckham is leading the best offense in MLS and you have barely watched any of his games. Stop making a joke of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                          David Beckham is leading the best offense in MLS and you have barely watched any of his games. Stop making a joke of yourself.
                          Still doesn't mean he is not a fraud. It's the MLS wi talking bout.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Still nuh see how that qualify him as a fraud.

Comment

His kicks are not nearly as accurate as they used to be (belie'e dat!) and he is not playing with Dwight Yorke who use to do wonders with those crosses. At the end of the day, he is little better than the average player.
                              Joke dat!
                              I wonder why he is still winning games for England?
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X