The Biggest Fraud In Football = Beckham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yuh on a roll tidday.

What beckham figget bout football our best yard ballah nuh learn yet.

LOL !

Comment

Since him bring in millions in merchandising, then that's what determines his salary, which is way above what he is actually worth as a footballer. I guess.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I was on a roll from June 29. I stand by statements on Beckham's quality. Beckham may be better than anyting a yard, save you-know-who, but not anywhere close to worldclass.

Dun talk! Talk amongst unnuselves!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

does anyone doubt that there are better players out there who do not earn anywhere near what beckham makes.

he is a good footballer, not near the best but seems to be paid better than the best...that is the real issue!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Has Beckham ever been 'close to worldclass' ?

Comment

Which is fine with me. He is a marketing genius, so to speak, but let's not fool ourselves about his footballing quality.

Oops! I did say mi dun wid dis.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, for about 5 years of his ManU life.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ask Me, the man just had a below average game, not a "bad game"

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Ask Me, the man just had a below average game, not a "bad game"

Suh having a bad game mean him nuh good? Beckham isn't the best ... but face facts. He is one of the best free kickers, one of the best passers and one of the best crossers of the ball.

Who a look fi salad and pile can watch NPL. Beckham knows what he is good at.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Did he ever display 'worldclass' form at Real Madrid ?

Comment

Yes, but so did Maestro at Old Trafford.

What?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          does anyone doubt that there are better players out there who do not earn anywhere near what beckham makes.

he is a good footballer, not near the best but seems to be paid better than the best...that is the real issue!
                          Yes there may be better players making less. But if I can created more revenue for you than that player, I expect to be compensated with more than he is. Simple economics.

Comment

Mi hear seh Beckham mek a Real Madrid coach eat him words..

Yuh skirting on the edge of profundity once again...

Comment

Lazie I simple say he is a disappointment since moving to the MLS.
                              If you ask me he may not even be on fairly picked all star roster.

Despite all unnu a talk he has not had MANY GREAT games either so what that make him?

As a fan I was expect a little more but for some people as long as him deh pon di bench everything kriss for some a unnu.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And it seems like I am stuttering too...Mi d-d-d-dun tuh-tuh-tuh-talk!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X