The Biggest Fraud In Football = Beckham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biggest Fraud In Football = Beckham

Bredrins, I went to the DC vs LA game today and watched the person perpetrating the biggest fraud in football, David Beckham. My friends, this dude is a one trick pony and has been for years. How does he get away with the crap he plays and gets paid more than the rest of the league combined is beyond me.

It was an embarrassment to watch him have zero influence on the game and walking aimlessly with 15 minutes still left in the game. What a thief!

Said it all along. From his transfer to Real, I knew he was a fraud, nothing more than a marketing tool. Why let him waste the game away? Put him on a runway or behind a counter selling jerseys.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Matter View Post
      Bredrins, I went to the DC vs LA game today and watched the person perpetrating the biggest fraud in football, David Beckham. My friends, this dude is a one trick pony and has been for years. How does he get away with the crap he plays and gets paid more than the rest of the league combined is beyond me.

It was an embarrassment to watch him have zero influence on the game and walking aimlessly with 15 minutes still left in the game. What a thief!
      Only a thief to the person who has put unrealistic expectations on him.

He is one of the best passers and shooters in the world and has a direct impact on games. The fraud is a major reason why Manchester United was so seuccessful in the 90s and also helped Real Madrid maintain the title. He has also been very good with the Galaxy and teaming with Landon Donavan.

He gets paid based on the income he makes which is quite fair. The Galaxy said they made back their investment before he even played. hence, he is worth every cent. Blame the little girls who like to buy his items.

What you should be doing is showing your young players that you don't need pace and tricks. Hard work and good technique can get you very far in this world.

Comment

Please! He had a few great passing years with ManU and that's it! The Real years was crap!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, you clearly didn't watch his last year at Madrid. David Beckham was a MAJOR reason why Real Madrid won.

And it was MANY great passing years at Manu, not a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Please! He had a few great passing years with ManU and that's it! The Real years was crap!
            The fraud was kicked out of the squad by Capello .. and Real began to struggle. After recalling the fraud ... who won La Liga? The man has multiple EPL, Fa Cups a champions Leage and a La Liga medal and unuh waan call the man fraud?

This has to be a joke thread.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              Mosiah, you clearly didn't watch his last year at Madrid. David Beckham was a MAJOR reason why Real Madrid won.

And it was MANY great passing years at Manu, not a few.
              Then again ... its Mosiah. Should we expect any better? Matter now.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                The fraud was kicked out of the squad by Capello .. and Real began to struggle. After recalling the fraud ... who won La Liga?
                Exactly.

Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello admits he was wrong to drop Beckham
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

Well him need fi step up yah now or go star some movie with him friend Tom Cruise.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Well him need fi step up yah now or go star some movie with him friend Tom Cruise.
                    I haven't been watching alot of MLS games, but there are games in which he has been instrumental in LA's win. Man have a bad day and all of a sudden him a fraud?

Comment

I never mention fraud but there are some players who are good supporting cast players and not the main thing.

Scotty Pipen and Becks come to mind.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The man has been very good this year. he is a major reason why the offense is playing so well and Donovan and Buddle are getting so many chances.

Comment

He has looked horrible in a some games this season. He has not look that great.

I would pay my money just to go and see Becks play.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                            Only a thief to the person who has put unrealistic expectations on him.

He is one of the best passers and shooters in the world and has a direct impact on games. The fraud is a major reason why Manchester United was so seuccessful in the 90s and also helped Real Madrid maintain the title. He has also been very good with the Galaxy and teaming with Landon Donavan.

He gets paid based on the income he makes which is quite fair. The Galaxy said they made back their investment before he even played. hence, he is worth every cent. Blame the little girls who like to buy his items.

What you should be doing is showing your young players that you don't need pace and tricks. Hard work and good technique can get you very far in this world.
                            It is the quality around him that is so disappointing! You would think his teammates would be observing and raising their level of play. They give it (the ball) away so easily that they could be likened to prostitues.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              He has looked horrible in a some games this season. He has not look that great.

I would pay my money just to go and see Becks play.
                              Which game has he looked horrible in?

I recall him looking average in a couple, but I certainly don't remember horrible games. What was he doing that was so horrible?

He and Donovan have played well in the majority of their games.

Comment

Working...
                              X