Words of Paul Marin? Or is it X or Peter R? Sound like one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    To win consistently you have to be a tough coach and have thing under control. No other way. The treatment Becks and them get is nothing, if you notice even today many of them would still go back and play for Manu if they had the chance including Becks so no big deal that.

Fergie is a winner plain and simple. Respect is due to him and Wenger every time.
    I have seen no evidence of Wenger being under-handed...I have with Slurgie...if that's okay to win by you, then that's your business. As for the players...other than Becks, who else would go back there to play that left under acrimonious circumstances? Heinze? Stam? I would wager that the list of players that would go back would be shorter than the list of those that would not. You can be a tough manager and a winner without being a jerk. Alf Ramsey, Bob Paisley, Bobby Robson, Clough were all winners, but not anywhere near as repulsive as Slurgie.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

......nor have they been as successful
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

he told liverpool he would shake suarez' hand. racist we will not rehash that ... he also bit someone.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/sp...iting-incident

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The spitting is bad, very bad and a two match ban is not even enough... but the other incidents I can forgive.... reneging on shaking Evra's hand I can understand... obviously there is/was still plenty bitterness felt by Suarez to Evra and when he saw him he backed out... that can see wid... the racist thing is STILL not proven to my satisfaction (wicket # 7 down!)...

As far as diving goes, I hate to see it. see my post from yesterday... but I don't think IMO, that that is a key part if at all of his game... if he dives he should be red-carded like any other diver... some people on the forum claim that Ronaldo is the best footballer in the world, and he dives IMO... I would still take Ronaldo in my team and hopefully rehabilitate him... with diving it looks like "everyone" does it to me, hence my post yesterday...

It seems to me the moral standard you are holding up for him is higher than the average footballer... you could take all those "transgressions" and apply them to a whole heap of players, yet he is who you single out.

Admit seh de Ghana ting jus hat yuh an anyting to demonise him more you wi grab
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              ......nor have they been as successful
              ...imagine where they would have been had they used his tactics that's the point eejit!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post

It seems to me the moral standard you are holding up for him is higher than the average footballer... you could take all those "transgressions" and apply them to a whole heap of players, yet he is who you single out.

Admit seh de Ghana ting jus hat yuh an anyting to demonise him more you wi grab
                Exactly - dem need fi get over ghana - if they should be vex at anyone it should be Gyan. The joke is that if the tables were turned and a ghana player did what Suarez did, the incident would be a forgotten footnote in the annals of football. As for the racism thing...those are very accusatory words being thrown about with very flimsy "proof". Dat no right.

Comment

the biting?

unnuh in a very forgiving mood ... well den forgive fergie nuh?

Comment

yuh need fi get over fergie ......

fortunately your opinion counts to whom it matters most, you! same here by the way.

saurez has done himself no favours. as for the ghana thing, he says he will do it again ...... hmmmm maybe this is waht fergie was like when he was suarez' age.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      yuh need fi get over fergie ......

fortunately your opinion counts to whom it matters most, you! same here by the way.

saurez has done himself no favours. as for the ghana thing, he says he will do it again ...... hmmmm maybe this is waht fergie was like when he was suarez' age.
                      Fergie will never be half the man Suarez is...but of course, that's just MY opinion. LOL!!! And by the way, your opinion should matter less to you than mine does to you...just pointing out some good sense advice!!!

Comment

the biting?

unnuh in a very forgiving mood ... well den forgive fergie nuh?
                        u don't hear the man seh it was BAD - VERY BAD!! I also said it can't be condoned... but your haytrid it mek your otherwise sane self deaf, dumb and blind...but mostly...dumb!!!! POW!!! WAKE UP!!! And okay - Slurgie, you are forgiven. I am sure that changes things. LOL!!!

Comment

I meant to say "biting" as I was responding to the two match ban... spitting is equally bad... but my point is that the same standard should be applied to all when we condemn so vehemently...
                          Peter R

Comment

how much does my opinion matter to you?

Comment

it was a 7 match ban ... hmm .. deja vu .... for suarez, it is cumulative. he wrote himself into infamy and instead of trying to write himself out he keeps writing more chapters and is unapologetic.

henry's handball was cheating ... he was contrite and apologised .... suarez' says he will do it again. the truth is unnuh will forgive EVERY indiscretion as opong as it is suarez while for me, it compounds and cements my firm view that he is a reprobate.

Comment

how much does my opinion matter to you?
                                Less than it does to my own...which is why you need to start paying more attention to mine than yours. Your life will change for the better!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X