Words of Paul Marin? Or is it X or Peter R? Sound like one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    it was a 7 match ban ... hmm .. deja vu .... for suarez, it is cumulative. he wrote himself into infamy and instead of trying to write himself out he keeps writing more chapters and is unapologetic.

henry's handball was cheating ... he was contrite and apologised .... suarez' says he will do it again. the truth is unnuh will forgive EVERY indiscretion as opong as it is suarez while for me, it compounds and cements my firm view that he is a reprobate.
    If Suarez is a reprobate, what is John Terry? Wayne Rooney? Ryan Giggs? Roy Keane? Chad Evans?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

creep, reformed, c*cksman, thug, convict.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

creep, reformed, c*cksman, thug, convict.
        So calling a man a black c*nt makes you a creep? Sleeping with prostitutes and "saying" you won't do it again makes you reformed? And "thug" - is that the best you can do for a premeditated career injuring attack on an opponent (and without any acknowledgement of that fact by your manager by the way)? I hope you remember to refer to these men this way in future posts. And isn't Chad Evans a convicted RAPIST?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

evans, you are correct. convicted racist. terry ... what was the outcome of the FA inquiry? talking about a rush to judgment!!!!! what happened to that paul marin crusader of justice?!!!! rooney at least he has SAID he won't do it again, do you have proof that he has? thug is appropriate, isn't that what thugs do bruk people foot, intentionally?

if we are talking about them and the occasion arises ... sure. i have no problem with that, suarez remains a reprobate.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You just made my point eejit!!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

do you believe Terry said that? The FA is not involved btw you know that, he was charged by the police so he has a better chance of getting off (whether he said it or not) as the burden of proof is not one man's word against another...

It would have been really interesting if this had gone to the FA, I'm sorry it didn't...

If he is found guilty and coupled with this latest red card offence he'd definitely be in the reprobate company, yes... assuming the evidence is CONVINCING...

BTW I don't think he's a "bad guy"... didn't see the foul yesterday
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                You just made my point eejit!!!!
                okay - so underhanded tactics is okay by you... and who yu callin' eejit? eejit!!!

Comment

evans, you are correct. convicted racist. terry ... what was the outcome of the FA inquiry? talking about a rush to judgment!!!!! what happened to that paul marin crusader of justice?!!!! rooney at least he has SAID he won't do it again, do you have proof that he has? thug is appropriate, isn't that what thugs do bruk people foot, intentionally?

if we are talking about them and the occasion arises ... sure. i have no problem with that, suarez remains a reprobate.
                  You get heng. I deliberately threw that Terry reference in there to ketch you. Do you recall your whereabouts on October 27, 2011 at 9:43 AM CT?

Let the record show that you called the honorable Luis Suarez a "possible racist" way before the FA enquiry on that said date and time. Let the record show you called John Terry (who has been shown on irrefutable video evidence to use the words "black c*nt") a "creep" without pinning any "possible racist" label on him despite far greater evidence versus Suarez.

I submit to fellow forumites that you have an unfair and unsubstantiated double standard when it comes to matters of the great Luis Suarez and petition the moderators to ban you from making any further comments denigrating Mr. Suarez's good name!!! I rest my case.

And by the way, there is ZERO question Terry used the words "black c*nt", http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0z_Y2dk-aQ but I will submit from now that he will get off because even though he used the words, he contends that he said "I didn't call you a black c*nt - you f*-ing dweeb"...with the "I didn't call you" bit blocked out by another player's head.

Because there were also no witnesses and because the prosecution will have to prove their case "beyond reasonable doubt" (as opposed to the "balance of probabilities" standard used for Suarez), there is a greater chance of Terry getting off. Show me the video with at least that much evidence of Suarez.

All ah unu fi gwey an leave Suarez alone!!!

Comment

He said that he said "I did not call you a black cu t". Creep because of what he did to Wayne Bridge. The "I did not" makes a WORLD of difference as opposed to Suarez who claims that what he said was OK.

You can submit until your face is blue all it proves is that Suarez can do no wrong for you and thank you for making that point crystal clear for me.

See you sidestep the Rooney question but that is to be expected

Comment

He said that he said "I did not call you a black cu t". Creep because of what he did to Wayne Bridge. The "I did not" makes a WORLD of difference as opposed to Suarez who claims that what he said was OK.

You can submit until your face is blue all it proves is that Suarez can do no wrong for you and thank you for making that point crystal clear for me.

See you sidestep the Rooney question but that is to be expected
                      Put it to you this way - if Rooney "says" he won't do it again, I will let time be the judge...but I am not about to put my head on a block for his sorry a$$ but I have no issue with the man trying to reform himself, ergo, no need to waste space on that.

Second, what Suarez said was "Porque negro" (that's spanish - not english - a wholly different form of interpretation as the men were speaking in Spanish). IT WAS NOT WRONG IN CONTEXT. I have given you the chiney example a million times - i.e. referring to someone's colour or race is not necessarily offensive or wrong, it all depends on context and that is what Suarez was saying in his own defense. However, if you have a *ting* gens a man, nothing will change that and those nuances are lost.

As for Suarez doing no wrong - wrong! His biting was totally unacceptable and not condoned by me. It was barbaric and worthy of the 7 game ban.

Lastly on Terry - under the standards applied to Suarez's case, even if he said "I didn't call you..." the FA could have found him guilty by their standard. Merely using the words are considered a violation of their rules. So by their guidelines, he is no different from Suarez. What IS different, is that the Crown Prosecution Service did not find enough evidence to charge Suarez (but they did find grounds to charge Terry), but that level of illumination is quickly brushed under the rug and/or ignored by the Suarez detractors/haytors like yourself who have one standard for Suarez and one for everyone else. Not cool.

Comment

Some people in these great men's time say them in the same light you saw Fergie. It is easy to put their name now as they are no longer playing.

The list of players who would go back and play for Manu under fergie would long as some wished they hadn't left including Ince and Yorke.

Fergie is no Jerk. No other coach in the current day reach out to other managers who are in trouble or need a word of encouragement. He has often backed other publicly when been crucified. Is that been a Jerk?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Also if Fergie was a Jerk he could have complained about his American owners as some top Liverpool coach did and Manu would have been in nuff problems. Fergie has handled that situation perfectly and got on with his job. Same goes for Wenger at Arsenal.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

actually, in the one instance a tribunal has made a ruling and in the other it has not done so yet. terry might be acquitted in which case you will certainly jump up and down because your man get punished more than anything else.

that you are not happy with the ruling OK, but it remains a ruling and as of THIS POINT that is what it is. as for the context, it all depends on the circumstances and as you and i know the context was NOT one of amicability so PLEASE PLEASE don't try that anymore.

As for Suarez doing no wrong - wrong! His biting was totally unacceptable and not condoned by me. It was barbaric and worthy of the 7 game ban. hmmmmm now here is a gloss if ever there was one ... and he is not a reprobate????!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              Some people in these great men's time say them in the same light you saw Fergie. It is easy to put their name now as they are no longer playing.

The list of players who would go back and play for Manu under fergie would long as some wished they hadn't left including Ince and Yorke.

Fergie is no Jerk. No other coach in the current day reach out to other managers who are in trouble or need a word of encouragement. He has often backed other publicly when been crucified. Is that been a Jerk?
                              Is using a hair dryer or kicking a boot in a players face encouragement? Let's just agree to disagree. I have said here many times before - no one can argue with his record - but we can argue with his methods. And of course he'll reach out to manager's in trouble, but let's see him deal with his real adversaries (i.e. the ones that challenge him) in the same way.

Comment

Working...
                              X