Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words of Paul Marin? Or is it X or Peter R? Sound like one

a dem.

I hate Sir Alex, for one good reason ...

But the main reason I loathe Sir Alex Ferguson is because he's a winner. If he were a loser, I wouldn't expend another nanojoule of energy hating the man. But he loses about as often as I think of Cherie Blair in a sexual way. And that is the real reason, if I'm honest, why I hate him.
    As the celebrated Indian philosopher Sri Chinmoy observed: 'You hate someone who you really wish to love, but whom you cannot love.' If Sir Alex were Arsenal manager, I would love him with a passion and ardour not seen since Tarzan first clocked Jane in her loincloths.
    But he's not. He manages the enemy, and thus I must hate him with a different kind of passion - the kind Roy Keane displayed when he stood over Alf-Inge Haaland, seconds after damaging his knee ligaments, snarling various gynaecological epithets; a blind, mouth-foaming, utterly irrational malevolence.
    Sir Alex has broken my heart more than any woman, and done it with an aggression, determination, arrogance, and defiant never-say-die zealousness that commands one word above all others: respect.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...#ixzz1t3ptcWeA
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

This is how I felt about Murinho in the early years of his English career. However, I soon realised that he was a winner like SAF and replaced my hatred with utmost respect. The Loserfool crew will always find excuses for their losing side.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      a dem.

I hate Sir Alex, for one good reason ...

But the main reason I loathe Sir Alex Ferguson is because he's a winner. If he were a loser, I wouldn't expend another nanojoule of energy hating the man. But he loses about as often as I think of Cherie Blair in a sexual way. And that is the real reason, if I'm honest, why I hate him.
      As the celebrated Indian philosopher Sri Chinmoy observed: 'You hate someone who you really wish to love, but whom you cannot love.' If Sir Alex were Arsenal manager, I would love him with a passion and ardour not seen since Tarzan first clocked Jane in her loincloths.
      But he's not. He manages the enemy, and thus I must hate him with a different kind of passion - the kind Roy Keane displayed when he stood over Alf-Inge Haaland, seconds after damaging his knee ligaments, snarling various gynaecological epithets; a blind, mouth-foaming, utterly irrational malevolence.
      Sir Alex has broken my heart more than any woman, and done it with an aggression, determination, arrogance, and defiant never-say-die zealousness that commands one word above all others: respect.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...#ixzz1t3ptcWeA
      I don't hate Slurgie for any of these reasons - nor have I ever hated anyone that I secretly "wished to love." I hate Slurgie because he is a tief who has used underhanded methods to achieve many of his accomplishments...under handed methods by the way, that were and have been totally unnecessary as he is a great football manager, but an ************** in all other respects.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

funny ... that is EXACTLY how i feel about suarez!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          I don't hate Slurgie for any of these reasons - nor have I ever hated anyone that I secretly "wished to love." I hate Slurgie because he is a tief who has used underhanded methods to achieve many of his accomplishments...under handed methods by the way, that were and have been totally unnecessary as he is a great football manager, but an ************** in all other respects.
          Underhanded methods such as? What has Fergie stolen? Oh yeah ... he kicked your pathetic side off the %^^& perch. Thats not tiefing PM ... thats putting Liverpool in their place.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Underhanded methods such as? What has Fergie stolen? Oh yeah ... he kicked your pathetic side off the %^^& perch. Thats not tiefing PM ... thats putting Liverpool in their place.
            Lazie - there is enough evidence to show that Slurgie engineered preferential treatment for manu** by referees and the FA. I could give you a laundry list, but a small samping includes when Mourinho complained that Slurgie cornered the ref in the tunnel (a violation that went unpunished); or when he escaped charges for blasting the linesman in the Chelsea comeback this year...do you think these are the tactics of a fair man? Compare him to Wenger and there is no comparison. If Wenger used his tactics of intimidation Wenger would be sitting on a silver pile of trophies. And that bullying and intimidation doesn't stop at referrees, there is ample evidence of his Machiavellian treatment of players (hair dryer treatment, boot to Beckham's head etc.). My point is that without these tactics, he would do just fine...but by having them in his repertoire, he's just an a$$hole.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              funny ... that is EXACTLY how i feel about suarez!!
              Sure...but in Suarez's case (unlike my case with Slurgie) your feelings are unfounded and based on emotion, not fact. Very different from my *rational*, *reasoned* and *sensible* dislike for this despicable red nosed man the world knows as Slurgie.

Comment

your asterices said it all!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This is not worthy of comment so what you are reading is just a figment of your imagination!
                  Peter R

Comment

To win consistently you have to be a tough coach and have thing under control. No other way. The treatment Becks and them get is nothing, if you notice even today many of them would still go back and play for Manu if they had the chance including Becks so no big deal that.

Fergie is a winner plain and simple. Respect is due to him and Wenger every time.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

suarez is such a fine footballer that he doesn't have to cheat ....

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        Lazie - there is enough evidence to show that Slurgie engineered preferential treatment for manu** by referees and the FA. I could give you a laundry list, but a small samping includes when Mourinho complained that Slurgie cornered the ref in the tunnel (a violation that went unpunished); or when he escaped charges for blasting the linesman in the Chelsea comeback this year...do you think these are the tactics of a fair man? Compare him to Wenger and there is no comparison. If Wenger used his tactics of intimidation Wenger would be sitting on a silver pile of trophies. And that bullying and intimidation doesn't stop at referrees, there is ample evidence of his Machiavellian treatment of players (hair dryer treatment, boot to Beckham's head etc.). My point is that without these tactics, he would do just fine...but by having them in his repertoire, he's just an a$$hole.
                        oh please Paul that get tiresome now. find a new excuse.

Comment

First you try to ascribe the words in your post to certain posters, then they tell you how they REALLY feel and why, you might disagree but the REASONS why the named posters do not like Sir A$lick have not changed... you want a new reason? you say "excuse" ... , he hasn't changed a bit...

As Gamma, as far as your hatred for Suarez is concerned, in terms of "doing anything underhanded" is concerned.... a blatant handball is NOT what I would call underhanded... despicable, disgusting or any synonym but certainly not underhanded... what else did he do that is "underhanded"? I forget
                          Peter R

Comment

He spat on players, dives, is racist, a liar ...... Did I miss anything

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                              He spat on players, dives, is racist, a liar ...... Did I miss anything
                              the spitting cannot be condoned...but "a liar" "racist" - where's your proof?

Comment

Working...
                              X