Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look like the police have a few people to pick

up based on these FB posts.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Amusing how everybody bad behind computer screen.

Facebook has really open my eyes to how many idiots are out there.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

FB? after being a longtime forumite on RBSC listening to people like Rockman?

Comment

Strange,they are defending Kartel good company YOU are in,Bricktop.

Comment

Mi a gwaan watch di ride. Dead sure Digicel is not taking this lightly.

The fools don't even realise that Lime would have done the same exact ting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

if you weren't such a simpleton you would realize i am not defending kartel...i am analyzing the the trial...just like i said Zimmerman would be acquitted...was I defending Zimmerman...you claffys live life in grey areas den waan mek decisions in black and white...hush

Comment

The fact is the evidence against Kartel is overwhelming. You chose to focus on some evidence that may be tainted. For every piece of contaminated evidence, there are 10 pieces that aren't! That's what the jurors saw and they voted accordingly.

Justice was served, and you know it. Kartel has a reputation on the road, so even though that rep wasn't on trial per se, justice was served!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you are still to name that evidence....all evidence from the phones should not have been allowed in...what else does that leave...tell me...i have been waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  you are still to name that evidence....all evidence from the phones should not have been allowed in...what else does that leave...tell me...i have been waiting
                  Your opinion. I disagree!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no you don't...you said and i quote:

For every piece of contaminated evidence, there are 10 pieces that aren't!
                    so do tell what damning evidence was tendered that wasn't tainted?

Comment

All evidence subsequent to it being in custody would fall in the category of being tainted. To rely on that alone was fool hardy. Did Kartel actually DENY making those voice notes which were released? His defends strategy was one of arrogance rather than trying to exculpate himself.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        The fact is the evidence against Kartel is overwhelming. You chose to focus on some evidence that may be tainted. For every piece of contaminated evidence, there are 10 pieces that aren't! That's what the jurors saw and they voted accordingly.

Justice was served, and you know it. Kartel has a reputation on the road, so even though that rep wasn't on trial per se, justice was served!
                        "Cock mouth kill cock". Buju and Vibyz. Who next?. Send the idiots one-by-one.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                          "Cock mouth kill cock". Buju and Vibyz. Who next?. Send the idiots one-by-one.
                          DANCEHALL entertainer Tommy Lee Sparta is scheduled to appear in Half-Way-Tree Resident Magistrate's Court in St Andrew, today.

Tommy Lee Sparta, whose real name is Leroy Russell, was appearing in court for the first time since being charged on February 14 for breaches of the Anti-Lottery Act. The artiste is on $400,000 bail. Four other individuals were also charged.http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/enter...today_16400971

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

INn the Zimmerman case you afforded the right to self defense to the stalker and not the person being stalked.

The 'fans' that are targeting ...have the same gripe about the evidence...
                            There are countless cases in which the defendants have reason to feel they were treated unfairly,what makes Kartel case of more importance to you?
                            I know you are not a fan of Kartel because if you were you would prioritize attending court(even once),and post and defend songs done by him even if those songs are unbecoming.
                            See,to a fan, Kartel IS World Boss.

Comment

maybe...but there is proof that the phone data was manipulated...the police forensic investigator admitted this on the stand...he admitted that the authenticity of any information taken from the phone could not be verified as the phone was accessed by unauthorised members of the police force...he also testified that he "stitched together" data so that they made sense...even though the machine he used to extract the info from the phone showed that the data was not related...this is the state's digital forensic expert who said this...we have the digital trail as proof....add to that the digital forensic expert lied on the stand as to what machine he used to extract the data...he did not use the professional software that would not allow data to be edited as he stated in his report over 10 times...now can you tell me what other evidence was there to convict other than the digital evidence? why didn't the prosecution bring their handwriting expert into court to testify that Chow did not write the letter to the PD? Arrogance? :snicker:

Comment

Working...
                              X