No announcement yet.

Look like the police have a few people to pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evidence that was tampered with by the police was used to convict someone for murder...that doesn't concern you?

Comment

For it to be it would have to be the only testimony to convict that person.
      It helps when you have a witness but crimes are solved even if there are no witnesses.
      You are saying Kartel would not have been convicted without the text messages?
      Let us use Campbell,do you really think it was the text messages that convinced the judge that Kartel is guilty,why do you think it would be different with the jurors?

Comment

what other evidence was produced? no body...bloodstains that cannot be matched to the alleged deceased...i keep aksing and unnuh spinning like gig

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          what other evidence was produced? no body...bloodstains that cannot be matched to the alleged deceased...i keep aksing and unnuh spinning like gig
          The guy that lived to tell the tale.
          His exoerience mirrors Lizard's..,same sense of vulnerability and danger.
          If Lizard had made calls to his girlfriend rather than texts,her recollection of the phone conversations would not be questioned,why her recollection of the texts is...
          Kartel house just happens to set itself on fire;the very section where forensic investigators showed interest.What better way to get rid of the potentially damning....
          Why the clear heightened anxiety if Lizatd will just like resurface?
          In most of the cases ending in coviction for murder,I think I have to tell you,text messages played no role,hence....crimes get solved without even a witness...

Comment

could you point me to all of these murder cases in Jamaica where a conviction was secured with no body and no physical evidence and sometimes without a witness? I must have missed the evidence that linked Kartel to the fire at the Havendale house...the police found blood at the Havendale house...they could not prove the blood was Lizard's...the eyewitness timeline did not match up with the Digicel cell tower records...plus he authored a letter to the PD rubbishing his testimony...the Prosecution did not call a handwriting expert because the defence was using their handwriting expert and he said that Chow wrote the letter...so still waiting on the damning evidence not taken from the phones...unless you going to convict a man for murder because his house caught fire

Comment

full time yuh gi up dem foolfool argument Licky

betta yuh juss accept dat yuh boss worl' shrink drastically an fine one nex criminal fi defen

dat vermin name Kartel still ah live suh ah Cell Boss dat name now...

wooiiiee mi claustrophobia!!
              Last edited by Don1; April 5, 2014, 12:52 PM.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

If a would be rapist gets injured badly while chasing the targeted victim and that victim takes the suspect to the hospital,should the police file attempted rape charges?
                What about Chow?
                Are kidnapping and attempted murder charges on order?

Most murderers do not want to get caught,disposal of the body is just one of many ways to get rid of crucial evidence.Serial killers are routinely covicted...... when being the last person seen with the victim...
                Why was Chow there?

Comment

still waiting for you to point me to all of these murder cases in Jamaica where a conviction was secured with no body and no physical evidence and sometimes without a witness? or yuh figget yuh big speech?

Comment

Dem find di Harbour View girl weh di police man carry go a sea go kill and sink?

And what are you getting at anyway? Suppose this is the first time that is happening? Shouldn't we be bigging up our police for moving into the 21st Century?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

stop being disingenuous...Newton Bentley confessed to no less than 5 people that he killed the girl...manipulating evidence on a phone to convict someone is 21st century policing? okay Mr JFJ WhenItSuitHim...still waiitn on the "other" damning evidence that convicted Kartel...but yuh still spinning like gig

Comment

The jurors did not believe that the police corrupted the evidence of video and audio and voted accordingly. Not because the defence lawyers suggested means that the jurors bought it.

What is so hard to understand?!?

What, yuh tink di jurors are Gulley-aligned?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Perhaps they believed the testimony of Chow and threw out everything else.

That's enough for me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They can accept or reject the telephone evidence in whole or in part.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you mean even after the state's witness told them that the police + himself manipulated the data they didn't believe him? but it wasn't the evidence from the phone that convicted him anyway remember...it's the tons of other evidence that yuh still can't tell me about

Comment

the evidence that Chow disavowed in a letter to the PD? yh figget bout that...yuh figget that the handwriting expert that the state has used on over 40 cases stated that the letter was definitely written by Chow? woieee mi JFJ

Comment

Working...
                                X