X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up Damion Crawford and Daryl Vaz

The end of the video says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5phkvD17M#t=149
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Are you serious. This is a national disgrace....Is this what we expect from our leaders? With the crime rate we have in the country we have these people engaing in sound clash hyping up music that promotes killing people...Talking about big guns and how much bullet mi have...Seriously, our leaders, our politicians...somone who was once minister of Info.......Dawg nyam we supper if this is the standare we expect of leaders....these are the footsteps our children should follow.....Disgrace

Comment

Yes absolute disgrace.

Killa Daryl???? ... dat soun' lika confession

Now dat eediat Crawford... wha dat fool stan fah wid dat gangsta foolishness??

Fish rots from the head
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

dem have betta dub dan the current selectors

Comment

OK..so song choice is a problem but the bigger picture for me was that they appeared on the sqme stage and hugged and made positive statements after....its a start.

Comment

quite entertaining. damian mash him up.

Comment

Yeah mek matic splurt an marrow splatta fuss... den dem hug up

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Bwoy I don't know....me conflicted.

It entertaining fe true and the intent is good but bwoy something just don't seem right about it.

I guess this is where we are though.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

You hear when dem refer to Crawford inna one a de tune as Craw-fish?

LOL! Only inna Jamaica.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I gave myself lots of credit for viewing to the end.

I think with age, my entertainment choices have drastically changed. In the 80's i was a bigh dancehall fan...sound clash and all. Today's sound clash sounds incoherent and noisy.

Anyway, if this is what Jamaican leadership has resorted to --then the future is bleak.

Of course, this my opinion. I hope HISTORIAN see this and gives his take on this (again in my opinion) rubbish.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                      You hear when dem refer to Crawford inna one a de tune as Craw-fish?

LOL! Only inna Jamaica.
                      lol... mi belly!!

Comment

Shell it dung, yes!

Tilla, is there a way to ban certain Forumites from certain posts? Caah Historian cyaan see dis!

Anyway, I have always found sound clashes to be the most useless and pointless things. But then again, it took me 20 years to appreciate The Cool Ruler's music, so...

And no Daryl, that myth is not dead. The country remains extremely polarised when it comes to politics. These sorts of things may help break down those walls, so...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          ...I hope HISTORIAN see this and gives his take on this (again in my opinion) rubbish.
                          I hope he doesn't!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            I hope he doesn't!
                            mek wi si

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              I hope he doesn't!
                              What's your honest opinion on this Mosiah?

Thanks in advance.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X