No announcement yet.

The Not in my Cabinet question and response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's amazing how yuh can show yuh face on this issue. Hypocrisy personified, hypocrisy on steroids, the mother of all hypocrites - they all fit you like a glove. And not OJ's btw.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well dats why it nuh buss yet. Dat nuh mean dem not buggering the youth dem just as much.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mi nat killing her for her position. Is she appoint dem, so she haffi defend it....BUT mi not sure if Jakan man aggo want it ram down dem choat suh!

B@tty is big bizniz now. LoL

It just stikes me as funny fi see di massive twist up so.

Fyah did a bun in yah fi years and now it come in like damp sqibb. There was no pretense at tranquil debate before and reasonable argumantation. It was blowtorch bizniz. LoL

Comment

macho men?! what dat have to do with human rights? memba is me name Mr. JFJ!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that's just not true, Willi. A number of us had a problem with that Hardtalk interview, so don't mek it look like is "all of a sudden"!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think the average Jamaican couldnt care less, and would applaud her stand on it based on merit, 2nd gays need , trains , health care and houses too.

Much adu about nothing , question....idddiiiiaaattt question!
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Only scandal mi know surround Ronnie. LoL

No sah, yuh mad. Not in our rectory! LoL
                Every father in Jamaica have a sharp machete.

If a father man did even have such ambitions, it haffi quell intermede.

Ah nuh Babylon dis! LoL

Now all a dem Anglican man dem with dem cover story....

Comment

I talking in general.

Besides, I was not singling you out. Missa JFJ. At least yuh consitent.

Comment

Nuff man right yasso like call people B-man in anger. So why use it as a pejorative if all is hunky-dory?

Mi aggo archive dah thread yah and bring it back in a few months when focus shifts. Nuh waan si nuh false machismo den! LoL

Comment

dem ting deh nuh joke ting...rum bar talk back inna di day? ow yuh fi tek dem tings dere pon practice?

Mi live inna de Belly ah di Beast inna Babylon wid chichi fi daze all ova..yuh tink mi ave time fi ponda dem an dem fooliniss?? Dat nuh wudda mad mi??
                      Yuh affi low dem mek dem gwaan dem ways..nuh suh?... in fack dem presence free up nuff gyal...yuh nat even need fi spen money di way dem plentiful

suh if peeple ah discuss issues of governance now..it nuh normal fi leggo di rum talk?

mi nuh si nuh contradiction...excep wid Ben who totally abandon im peeps
                      Last edited by Don1; December 21, 2011, 01:25 PM.
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Rectory?? Dat sound "Funny"

Mine unuh

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Where is it getting ram down anybody throat. She basically saying "Dont ask Don't tell", that is all.

As me always say, me can remember man a get look pon wid scorn fe wear earring as recently as the 80s. When me was pon campus a Bahamian youth had a earring and nuff a the senior man dem neva want him fe live pon the hall, no joke! And this was UWI students not the general public.

From me see Shebada can turn celebrity a JA me know dat peoples perspectives are changing on this issue.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

what is a Shebada?? Person, Place or Thing??

Comment

Difficult question...you be the judge.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efpE5CQgWM0

Comment

LOL!! Dat is a "celebrity" inna Jamaica?

Im look PNP Cabinet-ready

Comment

Working...
                                X