Companies not sponsoring events with Beenie Man and Bounty K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X View Post
    He determines it by generalising and when arguement lick im tun fool and hope BEN (maudib) can bail im out.

Only fools generalise.A good lesson taught to me by my father at a young age.
    Ohhh .. what a lah laaah! I've presented an article to back up my argument. Y'all (easy yuhself Sass) just mekking alot of noise. Red Stripe and others warned dem in 2005 ... why complain when Red Stripe act?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No complaint from me , Ban fe Ban ( sorry ben not Bun fe bun ).DJS get dem money from overseas any way.

Like I keep telling unnuh we comfortable in our niche market.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

And if the promotors refuses to comply...?

Mi ask yuh if yuh si di lineup fi 2008

2005 the announcement was made regarding certain artists.. mi nuh si nuh change based on 2008 lineup.. what dat tell yuh ?

Comment

each promoter decide if they want the sponsorship or not, so it up to them.

I haven't see the line up but the promoter have a choice to get sponsorship or certain artists. That is not new in happen everyday in the entertainment business.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ebryting Cris den..

Red Stripe duh wha dem haffi duh and yardman stop drink beer (Red Stripe, Guiness, Dragon, Heineken)..

Heh, heh...

Comment

Looks like we have a clash of good manners vesus free speech. How do we strike a balance? Perhaps we should rate venues and shows. For example an adults only show (age 21 and over) in a closed venue such at the national arena should not have any restriction on free speech and perhaps no restriction on the 2am curfew.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Huh ?

The Lineup includes the banned Artists.. what message that send to Red Stripe ?

Comment

Working...
                X