Ja is now oficially the poster nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh so these killings of the
    Police is caused by the PNP? The police was constantly decried in the media; whenever there was a shooting it's the police that was wrong. Now the Police are dying like flies I can't hear who is killing the representitive of the state. I guess this is what you want because this could not happen here corrupt or not. In a third world country anything goes.

Comment

and you cant see the irony of your diatribe and accusing people of chasing pork shank thrown at them by Backra Massa?

Your existence is sad indeed, I would never want the likes of you as a team mate in any situation at all but they say it is the rats who are first to abandon ship in the sign of any trouble.

I just hope that when things do turn around, they say it gets darkest before it gets light again, the likes of you and those who think like you will keep staying away.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I have nothing to prove because
        those that knew from JA, will say Jawge is no coward. I'm not running from anything. You guys had the chance to decide your destiny but because of your colonial hang ups, you scuttle the ship and chose to live a third world life. Deal with it. Nothing will turn around (those who are there will see to that). I have seen something better and refuse to accept living as an animal. Don't try to take what I am enjoying now though

Comment

and tell me EXACTLY where i said that, mr babe and suckling?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh come fi trace,when yuh
            rady fi reason, Holler.

Comment

yuh hear that "you guys"....?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

BTW is when
                yuh turn brave man an ah talk bout team? Right now, mi sure say most (who really know mi) would choose Jawge ova yuh any day fi fight ANY battle.

Comment

Me guy has (or is it "have") chosen to live in a Third World country, where we kill cops fi fun! Me guy choose fi live like animal and mi nuh waan none a unnu fi try change dat. Gwaan live up inna George Bush country and gwaan go fight him warm dem. Me will just gwaan tek cop fi bud!

Gwey, Jawge! Turd World Rocks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh use fi enter body building contest, Jawge? I will choose Sickko, no hard feelings, mi farin bredren. Plus sickko live a Bay. Him must know couple shatta him can bring along.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i think i would cjoose sickko too...him more RELIABLE.

Comment

Dem say mek head shake an
                        belly talk.

Comment

Ofcourse you would, no
                          surprise here

Comment

see..??! yuh know seh yuh unreliable!

Comment

Good ,so move out wid yuh
                              crew now

Comment

no different from it ever was jawge ....

Comment

Working...
                                X