Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja is now oficially the poster nation

for Third world. One more cop dead! Gimme a
    damn break. I love ameica. Lazie and Ben please spare unnuh bull****************e, I don't want to hear it.

Ja is going no where, truss mi on
    that.

Comment

and what r u going to do about it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh late.

We were better off under British Rule..

I already gave my recommendation... admit we don't have the 'intelligence' neccessary to guide the population through this Global reality and find a 'buyer'.

Comment

Spew rhetoric about MARCUS GARVEY?

Comment

Garvey is never rhetoric! Unless, of course, the listener is dense.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah nuh dat the man mean.

He was clearly reinforcing your request to Jawge!

Action or a bag a mout?

Comment

So you choose to turn your back on the country that gave your birth and run like a rat?

As some one with a background in the church, do you think it was a mistake that God allowed you to be born here and not in your beloved "ameica"?

Or maybe there is some thing you can do, even in a small way to help the change?
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Okay. Sometime mi slow. But still, Garvey is never rhetoric, but action must be there. Yuh right, Willi.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    for Third world. One more cop dead! Gimme a
                    damn break. I love ameica. Lazie and Ben please spare unnuh bull****************e, I don't want to hear it.
                    Change is good. All the while when others were being killed did you express yuh disgust? Thank God the blinders have been removed.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, I doubt very much if people were not disgusted over this, regardless of the party in power.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Lazie, I doubt very much if people were not disgusted over this, regardless of the party in power.

I wasn't talking you in general, just Jawge. I recall when posts were made about the killings, he saw it as portraying Jamaica in a negative light, I guess now him not too concerned about the negativity.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

okay.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What are you talking about?

You guys sat decided that you want to live the life of a third world nation
                            (decions made by violence and crime). I have seen something better (it's not perfect but much better). Yes I swore to preserve what's here so if you think I am coward try to come here and destroy the little that I am enjoying. I don't want what's in Ja right now so I will go down fighting for what's here. I want a life for my family I don't want to be running around and behaving like an animal (when I know don't have to live that way).

Years ago when I wasn't living in the states; maybe I would accept and try to justify that kind of living, not now. I am not a coward and I have nothing to prove; the people of Ja has decided this is the life they want to live, I don't. Come to the states and try to destroy what's here and you will know if I am a coward.

Comment

tell them jawge...how in the18 years as opposition, the jlp mash up the country!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X