Big up to Suarez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up to Suarez

Is them type of good thinking baller Jamaica need in the side. Man who see the ball going into the net and willing to sacrifice themself for the good of the team. Excellent play by the young yute.

That's why you are a Labourite! Anything goes. Gwaaan my yute.

Comment

Now me is a Labourite? LOL
      This forum sweet. You and you Cold War mindset. Gwaan guh finish bawl. Mi will tell you when you can start post again.

Comment

OK. I take it back. Labourite thinking...

Comment

If the Labourite did smart like Suarez, they wouldn't have taken so long to get back into power.

Comment

Ahh...you admit. Sorry for calling you that. That was low...even for you. You don't deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              Is them type of good thinking baller Jamaica need in the side. Man who see the ball going into the net and willing to sacrifice themself for the good of the team. Excellent play by the young yute.
              Twas an excellent play. Gareth Barry had the chance to foul Ozil and allowed him to go by.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

nuff man a talk but mi woulda do the same thing fi my team and mi know most on here would do it only that they won't ever accept it.

Sorry fi Ghana.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Suarez Ban

That kid Suarez should play no more part in the dance......FIFA should ban him for at least 3 games..
                  "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

The rules change for Handball on the line? Why him must get an extra ban?

Comment

Why not just put him in jail too? Life sentence me say!

Unoo nuh easy at all.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Not much of a Sacrifice.. Uruguay only have 1 game left anyway.

A modification to the rule should address bringing the game into disrepute.

FIFA Ban for 1 year would be appropriate.

Den wi will see who is a patriot and who is not..

Comment

You seh one year another person seh Life. I guess is a difference in opinion, just like you seh it come in like PNP winning the elections, yet Exile seh Suarez actions were Labourite actions.

Comment

I never said that.. liked Saurez goals...I said your thinking was...Suarez cheated in the end...sad end to a fairly good tournament before.

Comment

Suh Maudib is what? a comrade thinking labourite?

Comment

Working...
                              X