RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay folks, Joke of the Day. No one can top this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay folks, Joke of the Day. No one can top this.

Can you believe that the FWA Player of the year is Jordan Henderson? A man with 4 goals and 5 assists. Playing in a league with DeBrunyne who could set a new assist record on Sunday. In a league with Vardy and Ings who have been scoring goals. He is a member of a Liverpool team with players like Salah, Mane, Virgil .... but Henderson is FWA player of the year?

Must be a flippin' joke.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I agree a 1000%,the British need their Rocky Balboa (Great White Hope). Mane or Virgil for me.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

For once I agree with you X. There were so many other deserving candidates. Bruno, Rashford, Martial, Sterling, Jiminez, Dean Henderson, Ings, DeBruyne, Mane, Salah. He shouldn’t even be in the runnings.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

i would take Bruno out as he only played half a season. There are at least 3 or 4 players at Pool that deserve it over Henderson including the goalie.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          i would take Bruno out as he only played half a season. There are at least 3 or 4 players at Pool that deserve it over Henderson including the goalie.
          My big mistake ... Trent should have been listed. This is a big joke. If the best 11 for the year should be named, Henderson wouldn't be mentioned.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The impact and his influence on the team for just half a season makes him a contender.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Trent has to win the young player of the year award first,why it has to go to someone from Pool though?
              The team averages out as the best,but that does not automatically mean it has the best player, it is an individual award.

Comment

Yeah but a half of a season can negate the previous half stellar....

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie
                  Can you believe that the FWA Player of the year is Jordan Henderson? A man with 4 goals and 5 assists. Playing in a league with DeBrunyne who could set a new assist record on Sunday. In a league with Vardy and Ings who have been scoring goals. He is a member of a Liverpool team with players like Salah, Mane, Virgil .... but Henderson is FWA player of the year?

Must be a flippin' joke.
                  KMT. Unu tap unu nize. The reason why Henderson won it is because of his IMPACT on the team. It is widely believed that LFC's first loss of the season resulted from his being out injured. What y'all not recognizing is that LEADERSHIP is not measured in goals and assists, it is not measured in technical or tactical nuance...but in lifting others up to do better than their best. When Hendo is not on the field, we don't play with the same drive. Just that simple. We saw the same with Kompany at City; without him, City is sh*t compared to when he was in the squad. So unu 'low de ute and tek unu bad min' an gwey. And don' worry - Mane (my vote) gonna get it next year. As for the "white man" business coming from the usual dark corner, 4 of the last 10 years the FWA award has gone to non-white players. Unu ManjeXta people jes vex sey unu nah go win nuttin fi a long rhat time.

#YNWA
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A guess Milner was the only competition
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mane would have been my pick if I have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        As for the "white man" business coming from the usual dark corner...
                        das racist...get him talcum x

Comment

Working...
                        X