The JFF’s ‘Comedy Of Errors’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JFF’s ‘Comedy Of Errors’

The national under-15 boys team missed their qualifying tournament in Florida, because the JFF failed to make the necessary arrangements for securing US visas, is the latest joke delivered by Mr Ricketts and company.

Even as the football audience laugh and grin in dismay, Mr. Ricketts, Mr Wint and the entire cast of the JFF seemed to have mistaken the loud groans of disapproval for an encore, and are preparing to get back on stage, for another four year season of the JFF’s special titled “A COMEDY OF ERRORS”.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...-comedy-errors
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Jamaicans deserve to know what went wrong

It seems to us that, at the very least, there should be a formal inquiry as to what has gone wrong with Jamaica's Under-23 football squad.

It's not just that the national Under-23s left most football watchers stunned by falling at the first hurdle of Olympic qualifiers on home soil — topped by St Kitts & Nevis in a group which also included Dominica

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/edito...4?profile=1100

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yeah man give them their due nuh!!

Mi tell you, you too jumpy and did jump pon the Ricketts bandwaggon and bout mi nuh like him. LOL!!!

If it so serious I have to laugh.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dont conflate giving credit with jumping on a wagon,its something you tribalist consistently err in .I give bullead credit , I am on his wagon, I give Ricketts credit , I am on his wagon.

You have to start thinking in abstract, view different sides of the coins without bias.Then you want to denigrate ,ban and sully all who dont lineup with your doctrine.

Good luck .

Comment

What you give Bullhead credit for? Spreading rumours and been instigator?

He get credit for guiding Bailey, that is only it.

What you give Ricketts credit for? He has made so many foul up since took office, if he continue it is back to the early 90s.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thats the beauty of freedom of speech, I can and give them credit how I see fit and you and your ilk can take whatever actions you deem fit to rebut my positions.

Granted I will defend my positions without apology.Hug up dat !

Comment

What should Ricketts and Butler get credit for again?

remind me. Don't just gloss over that.

Comment

Dude,you attack every thing I post about them,positive and negative,why should I remind you.Wait for the next post.

Comment

yeah because so much of it can't be defended but you go out on a limb for it.

Comment

You sound hurt.

Comment

mi, no sah

Comment

I believe yuh

Comment

Working...
                        X