• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Markus Might Just Get Buju Out Of Jail

http://www.scribd.com/david_markus_2...anton-s-appeal

Appeal seems to have merit...

Oddly, Myrie was charged with aiding and abetting Thomas’ use of the
    telephone to facilitate a narcotics offense, but Thomas himself was
    not charged with using the telephone to facilitate a narcotics offense. This demonstrates that the government tried to add as many charges as it could after the hung jury (7-5 for acquittal) to see what it could get to stick

Comment

The Macmillan Dictionary defines an “informant” as “someone who secretly
      gives information about someone to the police or someone in authority.” As applied to this case, the term is a misnomer. Johnson did not give “information” to the authorities; instead he created the “information” through a lengthy campaign against a well-regarded, law abiding individual.

Comment

Buju better gwaan study cause there are not letting him go so easy.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did you read the appeal big man? They may not have a choice...

Comment

The government has conceded that, despite undoubtedly valiant efforts, it has
            been unable to find any evidence that Myrie engaged in any other drug transaction at any time.

Comment

didn't fully read it yet but I will later. Let us see what going to happen. The Prosecutor claim there is more than enough evidence and asking for the gun charge to be re-instated
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Comment

That is all addressed in the appeal...read it in full before commenting please...the gun belonged to Mack...sworn testimony from the DEA that Buju did not know Mack...never spoke to Mack...was not in the same car as Mack...never met Mack...

Comment

would not be surprised..... if the gun charge sticks this time..............and he gets a longer prison sentence

http://www.dancehallusa.com/2012/02/...ge-reinstated/

Comment

There is no evidence to support the gun charge...read the appeal before commenting frivolously please...do not respond in this thread until you have read the ENTIRE appeal document...thanks...

Comment

I think people should read the appeal before posting. Total travesty.

Comment

David Markus' reply brief:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/84823397/M...ly-Brief-Filed

Comment

but seriously what you expect the lawyer to say?....................him have to keep positive

also buju was handling an illegal firearm (on video)..............I am no lawyer but that sounds/looks illegal to me(even if a next man own it up)

Comment

Skeng...come out of the thread...you are chatting rubbish...AT NO TIME DID BUJU HANDLE A WEAPON...on video tape or otherwise...please exit the thread if you cannot read...thanks...

Comment

Working...
                              X