Match Preview -
    http://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/mat...united/preview

Comment

Link To Game: http://goatd.net/88893/watch-waterhouse-vs-dc-united

Comment

Another Link.
        http://kozreload.com/canal3.html
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Waterhouse FC vs. D.C. United
          2014-15 CONCACAF Champions League
          September 16 | 8 pm ET | National Stadium
          TV: Fox Soccer Plus, Fox Sports 2, UDN
          Stadium empty.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

How is the football?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh a gi trouble,leff di man alone nuh man.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

DC United forward dribble past four defenders and chip keeper...not to mention Benbow shift a man and stop to pose wit him hand on him headback...woiee Jamaican football

Comment

Started watching the second half. Stopped at 60:45. Could not take it anymore.

Two things:

1. The stadium pitch needs to be resurfaced.

2. I hope the good Cap'n Burrell was not at the game; instead he is in England recruiting footballers with Jamaican genealogy.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I couldnt believe this clown Benbow, saw the same thing vs canada,a player beat a man and turned back to beat the man.

Comment

You guys here are so damn biased! Benbow was easily one of the best players on the field and Warehouse outplayed DC for large chunks of the game! I don't expect anything better from HL but I hope JFF get a new president and get their house in order and by then the USA will not want to face Benbow!!

Comment

if you like your players to bruck in circles and stop to pose like a supermodel...then yes...he was the absolute best...in my book Espindola was the best player on the pitch...evidenced by him running away from 3 defenders (who had him surrounded)with the ball at his feet over 30 meters and chipping the ball over the keepers head...and again shedding his defender with ease and slotting home a header past the keeper...guess you prefer Benbow the super maggle...:snicker:

Comment

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
                          You guys here are so damn biased! Benbow was easily one of the best players on the field and Warehouse outplayed DC for large chunks of the game! I don't expect anything better from HL but I hope JFF get a new president and get their house in order and by then the USA will not want to face Benbow!!
                          Joke yuh a joke!
                          Benbow obviously never came to play football! Do not know what he thought he was on the field to do...????
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

King Karl, you are one of the very strong proponent of the local based squad.

You call it as you saw it (in this case).
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

This is the intelligence arguement I keep putting forth,he beat ,he toyed , he dribbled he posed , if he chould have scored or made a couple of splitting passes in the final 3rd that resulted in a goal , i could excuse all of the above , the question was can a 12 y.o play in manning cup.

Benbow answered it, they are all over the island waiting to buss in the manning cup & D . Cup and those in corna leagues that arent in school, apparanetly in our highest league too, I would be lying if I said I didnt like the entertainment, it brought back memories of my pepsi , colts days and of course what i witnessed in manning cup, who remember latimmore from CBar and Pinnock,Ardenne had a youth named Smiley.

Migration took them.Waterhouse did have the bulk o the possesion but you have to ask was that an intelligence move on the part of DC united ?Hit them on the counter ! and they did with great effect.
                              Last edited by Sir X; September 17, 2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X