No announcement yet.

Bartlett & Govt: Failing and clueless in tourism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you been to ocho rios lately? the town has been totally overhauled...it's beautiful & progressive and they've just started...this all happened after february 2016...thanks anju & thanks JLP for rebuilding Jamaica

Comment

Yuh think I can make it through Rockfort mountain view alive

Or should I fly down to Mobay and drive.

Kudos to Anju & the JLP.
      Last edited by Sir X; January 15, 2020, 07:16 AM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A few years ago I remember how a certain radio personnel was saying how Jamaica dutty. I remember me and Mosiah were talking about it on the forum

Everybody forget. At least some place looking better and in some case it doesn't cost much. Sometimes it is about pride and encouraging others.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X