Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engurland v. Croatia....

Sorry to Croatia

Again, hate to admit it...engurland is playing good football at last.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Swiss vs Belgium,Shaquiri terrible,sorry fi di prem, Klopp has no choice but to unleash him,Hazard could not answer him.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No Lukaku?

Comment

No Zalatan ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If game changer is the angle, and Mr Zlatan was left out of the 2018 WC squad, was that really worth noting?

Comment

Yes it would suggest the Swiss are rebuilding/weaker,Belgium is built/ stronger! Thus should be prepared to have contingencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              No Zalatan ?
              Zlatan is Swedish not Swiss

Comment

Absolutely correct!

Comment

Originally posted by Za View Post
                  Zlatan is Swedish not Swiss
                  Za, you need to change yuh name to AutoKarreck!
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

My apologies,there goes one of my defence my 2nd so you need Lakaku to beat a little side ?

Comment

Is true! Why didn’t The Swiss call up Zlatan?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        My apologies,there goes one of my defence my 2nd so you need Lakaku to beat a little side ?
                        Wait .... I need ...?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                        X