Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal could have easily...

..been up by two goals.
    We are flooding the midfield to no avail, Arsenal still getting scoring opportunities.
    I would take off Bruno and Fred, by bringing on van de Beek and Cavani, that would force Arsenal to do some defending.
    McTominay would be the defensive misbehavior and Pogba the attacking one.

I like Arsenal.
    😎⚽️
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Arsenal got more out of less......lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Good win Arsenal,well deserving too.
        It was a glorious time to start Cavani by using two midfielders as opposed to three, especially because Martial is serving suspension.
        Why pad the midfield when it is an area we spent excessively on?And why are we relying on our two central defenders to advance the ball out of our half when we are fielding so many midfielders?
        I think once Telles recovers from dat ting dere, and van de Beek finally figuring, we will have a formidable forward-line.
        OGS did make the changes I asked for but if he did it entirely my way(not prioritizing bringing on Matic)Greenwood would still be on the field, and Arsenal would have spent the bulk of the second preoccupied with intense defending as they did for the dying ten minutes of the second half.

Comment

Player, Pogba is a huge liability. He is rash, he cant shield the ball and he loses it too often. Pick pockets grin, broadly, when they see him.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Rock ,et al.

https://youtu.be/UiftBVrW62w

Mi belly.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Another one on getting more out of less ?

https://youtu.be/48j-UglxYUs

Rock et al,I await patiently your comments.

Comment

My question is how much more Woodard aguh spend before unnu stop blame him and start blaming our ((( agent) )) or special agent OGS ,eh Rock ,Jangle,Westman and Lazie ?

Troopz say,Leicester rob yuh 80 million for a fridge......hehe! But wait mi neva tell unnu dat ?

Comment

Working...
                X