• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MT Pleasant: Haters,Sass and OJ

You should follow the link and keep up dated:

https://www.facebook.com/mountpleasa...5631223430104/

https://www.facebook.com/mountpleasa...4804056846154/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Man stop chap crap, Who is a hater???

Where have you seen me hate the club????

You jump pon another waggon and think people a hate, what is new?

I wish them all the best but I know it is not a easy road to maintain this.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ohh Suh yuh rate it bigga Dan yuh real Madrid academy Inna Mobay and yuh nuh ave a prablem WID Duckie contract...lol 😏

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

where you see me rate Madrid academy? What I said were people are trying.

I have a problem with any coaches associated with one club and siting on another's bench. That was unprofessional when Maxwell did it in Manning cup and is unprofessional when done by Duckie. In any serious football playing country that can never happen. The coach and the team involved would be punished.

Ony you also can support that crap.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Man tun fool to rhatid , suh now yuh clarify that the real madrid academy is trying comparable to a man whey put down a bonafide academy wid 4 field and 1 artificial turf wid a newly promoted RSPL team ...lol

Yuh ave a prablem wid ( Duckie ) , ole hypocryte , suh why yuh neva voice it , when Jerome waite a coach Charlie Smith , Arnett and National coach duties wid Tappa ? Yuh nuh affi guh back to Maxwell in the 80s , it a gwan now !

Mi all ear Jerome inna Norman Manley....kissssssteeeth, yuh a chat like yuh nuh know dem money wha dem get fi coach RSPL team can barely buy gas.

Yuh ear wha Duckie say, the financial aspects mek im affi leff fiyahouse fi Mt Pleasant fi im famibly.

A betta yuh juss click the follow link pan face book and join the wagon and kibba yuh mouth.

Comment

"Jerome waite a coach Charlie Smith , Arnett and National "

Have some freaking sense nuh man.

Is Charlie Smith, Arnett and National team playing in the same league??
            I have no problem with Duckie working as a consultant with the youth team but to be sitting on two club that will play in the same league bench with or witout any commitment shouldn't happen and should be punished.

It is nothing against Duckie, He is from St.Mary and a trying youth but moves like that can bring the league in dispute and only an incompetent JFF will allow that.

The fact is if he left Waterhouse it should be announced before he sit on another team bench and waterhouse said they think they had a 3 year and knew nothing of Mount Pleasant job.

Comment

You brought up the Maxwell analogy,and 2nd MT pleasant was not in the same league as fiyahouse.

Clown yuh reaching for something to hide yuh ignorant bias.

Left it alone and juss hug up yuh black eye.Tap shine light pan it.

Comment

How stupid can you get??? If you coaching a NPL team you shouldn't be able to coach any national competitive men's team at the parish level. That is normal procedure and worst competing to play in the NPL. That is conflict of interest.

I know you don't understand and won't even try to so just go ahead and spew your garbage.

Comment

You seem to have a problem with common practice that's been going on for years,all of a sudden with Duckie.Me highlighting the practice isn't the fault or problem ,which leads me to believe yuh ave a bias against Duckie !

Well you say it's not against Duckie, Suh yuh ave it up for me😏

Comment

I said it when Maxwell did it and I said it when Duckie did it and any other coach who do it but most of all it should be JFF regulating this, If you look at FIFA rules you will see it is unfair. This is not done in ANY serious playing soccer country. Show me one instance.

Pointing out the rules has nothing to do with liking or disliking Duckie or Mount Pleasant and if you can't see that then it exhibit your soccer knowledge.

That show the integrity or lack of in the sports.

Comment

How dumb can you be,you called me stupid for using Jerome analogy to Maxwell to prove your bias and yuh do it again 🙄

The question becomes more pronounced why Duckie,why now ?

Yuh bias nuh fawwwttt

Comment

again you senses have left you.

When has Duckie done this before??? That is the reason I can comment on it. Normally he formally part way with a team before taking up another position.

I used Maxwell as he is the only other coach i have seen done this.

Your logics in is very clouded. It is Trumplike.

Comment

My Logics and yuh a mek sense as usual wid yuh Pure FAWWWWT ! Look man , mi use yuh own nonsense and knock yuh out.

Comment

knock me out??? You nuh tired a wining yet???

You a win because you have no standards.

Comment

Yuh lose because yuh selective.i.e biased!

Why Duckie,why now ?

Comment

Working...
                              X