RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country should you support for the World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Brazil 82 team got me hooked on football.
    who was your favorite player?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It was betwix Dr. Socrates and Zico.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

CROATIA!!??

Iam supporting all the CONCACAF teams.

Cheering for the 2 Black African teams and France.

Dont like Engurland...but like the 2/3 Black that compose their current squad.

My 2 dogs got put out of the fight.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

No distinction this time around, yeah de wife whey get a slap inna har face and de already abused sweetheart.
          As to the CONCACAF teams, barring any severe consequences of a quick exit(such as losing a slot), dem deh pon den own , just like I could not care any less about the wellbeing of the other EPL teams that made it further than Man U in the CL .
          I proudly stand with you regarding the teams from Africa though.

Comment

Zico was outstanding and dependable, I fancied Eder more though(he was a sick bastard)And of course Serginho was a brick wall .
            It was that WC that created household names, Dalglish, Hoddle,Keegan,Kempes,Maradona,Ardiles,Zoff,Rummeni gge,Platini,etc..

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              CROATIA!!??

Iam supporting all the CONCACAF teams.

Cheering for the 2 Black African teams and France.

Dont like Engurland...but like the 2/3 Black that compose their current squad.

My 2 dogs got put out of the fight.
              Seeing that ur 2 dawgs are idle, can you sick them on the goat? 🐐
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Seeing that ur 2 dawgs are idle, can you sick them on the goat? 🐐
                Dat meat too tough...it might bruk dem teeet.

HL

Comment

Here you go guys.

Would like France to win...but would not be upset if Croatia takes it all.

HL

Comment

Nice prediction HLX.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X