Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dejan Lovren says he is 'one of the best defenders

Dejan Lovren says he is 'one of the best defenders in the world'

"I showed that I took Liverpool to the Champions League final and now with my national team we are in the final.

"I think people should recognise that I'm one of the best defenders in the world and not just talk nonsense I will say."

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...s-in-the-world
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

can't debate that, can we. He took a lot of flack when he just transferred to Liverpool but he played hard yesterday and proved his worth. Man was even calling him names.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      can't debate that, can we. He took a lot of flack when he just transferred to Liverpool but he played hard yesterday and proved his worth. Man was even calling him names.
      I may be wrong .... but didn't Liverpool defense got better after the arrival of Van Dijk?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It may have gotten better but Van DijK is not the only defender there. Lovern has proven himself at both club and country this year like no other.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lovren is a delusional Lillypulian. It's just like how they were comparing their eediat goalkeeper with DeGea. Loserfool has some fans who are known Fifth Columnist and others who make predictions every summer that they are going to win the league.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You can't blame him. He has the static to prove it. He has done well, I think he is prone to mistake but he didn't make any mistake against England and had a good tournament.

Conventional wisdom would say he is not the best but he has every right to think he is top class based on his achievement in the past 6 months.

Comment

He is simply one of the best!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I have no idea(Well on second thought,he is aligned to that delusional gang ,Liverpool)Why the selfish dreamer stopped there,EVERYONE on Croatia...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  I have no idea(Well on second thought,he is aligned to that delusional gang ,Liverpool)Why the selfish dreamer stopped there,EVERYONE on Croatia...
                  Why you love bring up Liverpool so? Is frighten you frighten? You come een like Chump...attack Germany as being in Russia pocket, when is him eena Russia pocket. In your case, you attack LFC as being "delusional" when we all know seh is you who is the "delusional...dreamer" one.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Fergie,Rooney,look who is talking..,you are like mushroom, feed you manure and you will be okay.

Comment

Working...
                    X