Twice now I have posted a reply to a post and upon submission I get a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twice now I have posted a reply to a post and upon submission I get a

message saying " An unexpectected error has occurred" or something to that effect. ANd when I hit the back button my reply has vanished. The message aslo says that the error has been logged. Short of writing my response in WOrd and the pasting it in is there anything I can do to avoid this? Is it me or just bad luck?

It just happened to me at approx 3:16AM Sunday AM Sep 3rd. After I wrote this long reply to a post..
    Peter R

RE: Twice now I have posted a reply to a post and upon submission I get a

Peter: You should not have to write your post in Word then post in the forum.

Next time the error occurs, could you copy and post the error, time it occurred and what were you doing when it occurred in this post? We will try to look into it.

Thanks,

Tilla
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

<DIV>This happens to me all the time at work. To get around it, whenever I write a post, I copy it (ctrl C), submit it and see what happens. Sometimes I forget to do that and it's grief! Happens in my email too.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But the system at work sucks!!! Hopefully it improves when we start using Flow.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (9/5/2006)<DIV>This happens to me all the time at work. To get around it, whenever I write a post, I copy it (ctrl C), submit it and see what happens. Sometimes I forget to do that and it's grief! Happens in my email too.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>But the system at work sucks!!! Hopefully it improves when we start using Flow.</DIV>
        Since you only see t he problem when you are at work, it would suggest that your problem is browser related. Try some of the browser maintenance suggestions listed in this forum or try another browser and see what happens. Folks, Internet Explorer is not the only browser out there. You can try others like Netscape, Avant, FireFox, Opera. Sometimes when I am having problems with some sites using IE (yes, IE is still my favorite browser),I would switch to something else and the problem goes away.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X