Tilla, this is not an announcement but a question about the new forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla, this is not an announcement but a question about the new forum

I posted the question here as I wasn't sure which was the most appropriate forum to use.

In the old forum when you were replying to a post you were able to scroll down and read the post to which you were replying. Is that possible in the new forum? I haven't figure out how todo that. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

PeterR
    Peter R

RE: Tilla, this is not an announcement but a question about the new forum

Peter R (8/19/2006)I posted the question here as I wasn't sure which was the most appropriate forum to use.

In the old forum when you were replying to a post you were able to scroll down and read the post to which you were replying. Is that possible in the new forum? I haven't figure out how todo that. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

PeterR
    You could use this method - i.e. hit "quote" and fill in your reply. ...but, to be specific to your question i.e. viewing the post to which youreplied - chose "Display Mode"....You should then see the post to which have replied...or, if your post was a follow-up on a "sub-thread" i.e. someone else's reply to the main post, depending on the "Display Mode" chosenthe post to which you are replying would be displayed in its entirety oronly its subject line.

...and, you can send feedback and or queries through the forum's PM (private message function) toTilla or Reggae Fan, our webmasters...or admin@reggaeboyzsc.com or webmaster@reggaeboyzsc.com.

Regards,
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl,

Thanks for the pointers... still fumbling my way around the forum but getting used to it bit by bit.

PeterR
      Peter R

Comment

Peter R (8/21/2006)Karl,

Thanks for the pointers... still fumbling my way around the forum but getting used to it bit by bit.

PeterR
        Welcome, boss!

Trust mi yuh wi cum fi luv hit!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

<DIV>Do you use the Reply + buttonat the top of the post you are replying to? Use that instead of the Reply at the bottom of the post, if you want your response threaded to the post you are replying to.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And make sure you are in the threaded-type Display found towards the top.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Good luck!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

PR: Check these two threads I had discussion with Balla. I think they could help you.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/Forum06/Topic1095-8-1.aspx

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/Forum06/Topic1154-8-1.aspx
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
            X