moderators please read...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moderators please read...

I cannot see the replies to other people post,what's going on?

example, HL had ask a question and they were four replies but I cannot see them.

Comment

Stop misquoting Les Brown, he never said anything about if you 'mist', what I am sure he said was missed....ha ha ha ha

BJ you a de best to rhatid..
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Sounds as if you have a browser issue. Try another browser or try emptying your cache on the current browser. Whereas we can work on addressing forum issues, we cannot deal with the nuances of individual browsers on different computers.

Make sure you post problems to the correct forum in future. This is a football only forum.

BTW, my mother always ran that quote by us when we were growing up. I am sure it is older than Les Brown. . .
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X