No announcement yet.

Bailey Again: Run whey dat ,Outta Dat !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey Again: Run whey dat ,Outta Dat !

He noted that the meeting, which was chaired by general secretary Dalton Wint, in place of president, Michael Ricketts who is away with the women's national team, was a big disappointment, and although not wanting to go into details, he admitted that he needs Kyle to be part of the set-up because of their understanding and his qualities as a player.

"By this November, if they are willing to go ahead with whatever we've asked of them, I'll be ready to represent my country. It (Kyle's snub by the JFF), is a big part of it. I need players who can understand me. You can't expect me to jump in a system and expect it to work. I need help. I am a winner, a Phoenix, and I don't like losing, so I need people who I know are capable of making things happen," he reasoned.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...ley-i-am-ready

"I don't know about any agreement. The only time I spoke to Leon was at the meeting a few days ago. The only agreement we had was to give an opportunity to all players. No door is closed on any player," he said.

He admitted that Leon had been invited while Kyle had not been invited, which was the source of Bailey's disappointment, however, he says that there will be other opportunities.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...d-no-agreement
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Leon can be so childish.
    He wants players who understand him, yet he has no idea about those players,hence the assumption that they will not understand him.Just maybe, his German club should hire Kyle if they hope to get the best out of him.The JFF has been consistent on this, Leon is the only one being invited at this time,for him to stumble on this the day of the meeting is nind boggling.
    He hasn't shown the needed maturity.
    One of the primary gripes with the JFF is its unorthodox way of doing things,for it to grab Kyle because there is no way of separating a conjoined twin would make the JFF an unrepentant patty shop.

Comment

You think the "immaturity" is coming from Leon? It is coming from somewhere else. I feel sorry for him.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That's Bullead talking through Bailey,The JFF called his card invited him directly,he pulled the Bullead card of no Kyle,no me!

Now the dye has been cast in public, every body knows where this clown stands.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

About a year ago I made a conscious decision to stop reading the Gleaner mainly due to their coverage of the Bailey fiasco and the national team, to be precise the inclusion of foreign born players.

One has to wonder why the points put forward by the forum ite, Rockman, could not have been put forward by those interviewing Bailey for the Gleaner. Their coverage of him and his handlers has been short of anything close to good journalism in my opinion. They just allow Bailey and his camp, mainly Craig Butler, to spew all this nonsense without any challenging questions or follow ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            He noted that the meeting, which was chaired by general secretary Dalton Wint, in place of president, Michael Ricketts who is away with the women's national team, was a big disappointment, and although not wanting to go into details, he admitted that he needs Kyle to be part of the set-up because of their understanding and his qualities as a player.

"By this November, if they are willing to go ahead with whatever we've asked of them, I'll be ready to represent my country. It (Kyle's snub by the JFF), is a big part of it. I need players who can understand me. You can't expect me to jump in a system and expect it to work. I need help. I am a winner, a Phoenix, and I don't like losing, so I need people who I know are capable of making things happen," he reasoned.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...ley-i-am-ready

"I don't know about any agreement. The only time I spoke to Leon was at the meeting a few days ago. The only agreement we had was to give an opportunity to all players. No door is closed on any player," he said.

He admitted that Leon had been invited while Kyle had not been invited, which was the source of Bailey's disappointment, however, he says that there will be other opportunities.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...d-no-agreement
            Yep. Chase away the three stooges

Comment

Bullead has set up Bailey to fall like himself, the JFF should have played this card along time ago.

Call Bailey, let him answer ! The Jamaican public will not support almshouse , a di wrang people im a deal wid, granted yuh ave 1 or 2 likky likky .

Outta DAT !

I hope the JFF stays strong.

Comment

I was mindful of that all along,but it still boils down to immaturity to slavishly do the biddings of another person.

Comment

Leon thinks he is Bolt even though the T&F icon is universally the best ever whilst Leon's greatest claim to fame is being the best promising prospect emerging from Ja. football circles,he really isn't even the best from his parent club, De Bruyne holds that honour.
                  Facts do not matter,as far as he is concerned, hence he clings to his alternate universe.

Comment

de bruyne eligible to play for jamaica?

Comment

What does that have to do with the parent club of which Leon isn't the best player?

Comment

Its a fight they cant win,giving the new climate of Jamaicas football.

Bulled or head: In Context

Craig Butler aka Bullhead rose to prominence in the age of Burrell. His claim to fame was agitating the powers that be ,he had the product to revolutionize Jamaican football. This was a belief in local youth and he had the goods to back it up in Leon Bailey .

The JFF up to the time of Burrell’s passing was heavily reliant on overseas UB40 talent ,all this support for the UB40s at the expense of local talent only added fuel to the fire for those who wanted to see local talent nourished. Compounding all of this was Jamaica finishing at the bottom of its world cup zone with a squad that relied heavily on the Ub40s.

The above left Burrell to confess after 3 failed WC campaigns that he was wrong in pushing that UB40 agenda before his death, the context is that Bailey rose as the reggaeboyz fell and questions about local talent, playing philosophy was pushed in the most vocal visceral way by Bullhead.

OF WHICH HE HAD ALL RIGHT TO DO !

Fast forward to the present , the current Ricketts/JFF is focused on local talent as its foundation , coaching and youth education is the focus and overseas rich British benefactors see the same thing that Bullhead and John Public has been calling for , investment in the youth. Having done so the landscape has changed.

The fact that the Ricketts/JFF has moved so fast to change the landscape of Jamaica’s football has taken the wind out of Bullheads agitation, he is now questioned and ridiculed as per his claim to having the lien on youth development or a football philosophy, but let us be honest ! His agitation moved the needle in that direction even though most claim he runs rackets in implementing anything.

Bullhead served his purpose, Bailey will soon realize that is a bad card,IF RICKETTS STAYS STRONG.

Comment

Run weh dat. Right now me a advocate fi the JFF call up Bolt over this fool. Him and him clan fi go siddung. One injury and all this comes crashing down with no home to turn to.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bolt has been the best in all categories(high school,t&f club,and worldwide), Leon is NOT the Bolt of football.

Comment

we are talking about jamaican football...leon bailey is more important to jamaica than KDB is to belgium...belgium will qualify for world cup with or without KDB...jamaica won't without bailey..

Comment

Working...
                              X