Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petersfield

Made made Marshall and Jawges look very very good

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Sweetest piece of ball drop all season long.

Clinic!

I try tell some man, no matter the result, StGC plays the sweetest, most eye-catching ball out there.

Di Cha-cha-cha ball is just thrilling.

Comment

Marshall? To me Shevan the Cappo was even more impressive. Marshall is the talisman, but Cappo is the inspiration…. the beating heart of that team.

Cappo's last year and Marshall though in 5th form, will likley scholarship out next year.

It shows that the rhythm is something to be learned. The imports Hakinm Williams of Cbar/Coomes of KC and to a lesser extent Dominic James of JC are still just learning to play light blue style…the slick fluidy has to be learned...

Comment

Videolights on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqSSvxzmtAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWWfk1HQOsk

Comment

It was the Good quality Sabina FIELD, not the Peter's, that made us look so good.

Comment

Noice!!!

woooiiieee what-a-All Mann....Jawges
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Sweetest piece of ball drop all season long.

Clinic!

I try tell some man, no matter the result, StGC plays the sweetest, most eye-catching ball out there.

Di Cha-cha-cha ball is just thrilling.
              You have the best side this year. STETHS looked good against Charlie Smith but Charlie had to travel and play on the same day and Jerome said that they were tired.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Someone raised this with me last week. Dacosta cup teams have to deal with that travel and play the same day issue!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  Someone raised this with me last week. Dacosta cup teams have to deal with that travel and play the same day issue!
                  ... and for the most part it's equally unfair to Dacosta Cup teams in D Cup competiton. Anyhow, for the most part, it was the unseeded teams that were eliminated yesterday, therefore the system worked fine. The only unexpected result was that St James lost in their back yard but they dominated Exelcelsior.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

JC and Wolmers are very good too.

Wolmers has the best defence and JC is very all round, with a very good midfield.

Aint counting any chickens just yet.

Comment

More matches can be found here (until the next round, if they havent deleted it yet):
                      http://www.schoolboyfootball.com/flo...up/sabina-park

http://www.schoolboyfootball.com/flo...catherine-hall

Comment

And D'Town..was CLEARLY an anomaly.
                        That is why I am not terribly worried about the two losses we suffered.

Comment

BIG thanks Willi.
                          Hunt (The post game interviewer)seems to have a lickle sumpting sumpting for our captain.

Comment

nah man. petersfield was not a very disciplined side. not like StGFC.

against a more disciplined team, they will have to work harder. I watched the game a 'Bina and the off the ball movement and communication told the story. a more disciplined defence and midfield will give unnuh trouble.

Comment

The problem is prior to the game,Petersfield was billed as that kind of team.
                              We really did not miss a beat when Marshall and Stewart were substituted,the team philosophy is properly impressed on the squad ,what separates StGC from other disciplined teams is we have a few players that are of the highest level,that is likely the game decider should we meet an equally disciplined team.
                              I am more concerned about teams having a player or two that are gifted enough to take matters in their own hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X