Jangle, Rockman and Westman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, Rockman and Westman.

Looking at the squad today, I am concerned. The defense has been strengthened.

The midfield, Herrera left .. no signing. I am still of the view that Matic is way too slow to play DM for us. #concerned.

Forward: Rashford and Martial .... I still think we needed a striker who could play with his back to goal, I am not convinced the forward line is better than last season.

Ole spoke of using academy players and I haven’t seen enough of them to say that the team has been strengthened.

I see that Sanchez is still there. I can only HOPE that he finally finds his form. I can only HOPE that Fred can come good this season.

Anyways, still my side, GGMU.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

In other words,you are concerned no one wants to play for you(fans), your manager or your club !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You come 2nd in the league and go on like you are some big rahtid thing. Come outta Man U biz.

Likkle trash talk as usual.

Walk good.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

They need to be able to play the ball out of the back. The defense needs to be strengthened even more for redundancy purposes. Agree another holding midfielder is needed.....and other midfielders yet. No more forwards needed. The weaknesses have been amplified because of 8 years of mediocre defense. That caused Jose to play in a defensive posture.

Shabba is a cancer. He is good but he aint no damn superstar in my book. Sell him in the winter break or next summer.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

leggo the youths. Ole is right. Manu no need fi buy no more big balla who are going to be cancer. Lukaka and Pogba were bench and ***** now they don't talk to each other.

The youngsters are very promising. Let us hope they can come to soon. I haven't seen Wan B get beaten since I have been watching him in Jan to pre season. it is possible he will lock down the right side of the field. Chongy is raw but give it his all and have some skils. Greenwood will be a 15 goal scorer if Ole give him some time. Angel Gomes have some very good moves and he needs to be given a few 15 minutes into games. The centerback that was was Villa last season only need sometime and he is going to take somebody's game.

Ole identify that the club need to run more and I am seeing a lot more fitness and desire from Martial, Rashford and Lingard. Just the speed of Daniel James will drive fear into overlapping wingbacks. It will be interesting to see this season. Even if Ole fails he is doing the right thing.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I share your concerns Lazie. We need a top quality central midfielder more than anything now. I like the additions to the side that has renewed my hope in the team but we need that midfielder to complete it. If Pogba leaves then we need two. I don’t think Rashford can score 20 goals this season, which he needs to justify that huge salary increase. However I think we should be ok in the forward positions as I believe the goals will be shared between them. The rebuilding will take time and I’m glad that Big Ed finally saw the need to spend big on a quality defender. I’m hoping that the youngsters will grab their chances when presented.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X