Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums
        

Go Back   Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums > Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums > The Everything Jamaica Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Everything Jamaica Forum This forum is for topics Jamaican or international/world issues which members may have an interest in discussing.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 9th, 2019, 08:17 AM
Lazie's Avatar
Lazie Lazie is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 38,687
Default Ruel Reid has been taken into custody.

His wife, daughter, CMU president and Lawrence-Brown of NW St. Ann were also taken into custody.

I certainly hope they get Reid good.
__________________
"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old October 9th, 2019, 09:47 AM
Sir X Sir X is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 1995
Posts: 34,393
Default

So dem nuh get di Big Fish i.e Holness ?
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.


"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old October 9th, 2019, 11:11 AM
Rudi Rudi is offline
Reggae 5 Star General
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location:
Posts: 4,429
Default

So Wha you say? The return to JC has been placed on hold? Poor Ruel. He must be saying " de worl no level, is only me dem have strength fa".
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old October 9th, 2019, 11:14 AM
Rudi Rudi is offline
Reggae 5 Star General
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location:
Posts: 4,429
Default

It's probably just a coincidence that be CMU guy promptly went back on leave. I am sure no one warned him of his impending arrest. That's never happened before. LOL. Bad man a bad man.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old October 10th, 2019, 11:29 AM
Westman Westman is offline
Reggae Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 1995
Posts: 2,143
Default

Rudi, that is incorrect. He returned after the end of the period which he had agreed to leave. But when he returned, the head of the Board told him it was not advisable for him to be there because the investigation was still ongoing. So he left again. That is what multiple sources, including the head of the Board, had to say.
__________________
"Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old October 10th, 2019, 11:53 AM
Assasin Assasin is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 1995
Posts: 37,025
Default

labourite, PNP, or no P, Mi nuh sorry fi them. I hope more get lock up. All these cases lingering and nothing happen.
__________________
  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old October 10th, 2019, 12:58 PM
Sir X Sir X is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 1995
Posts: 34,393
Default

Vaz next,robbing to prosperity.
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.


"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old October 10th, 2019, 11:31 PM
Reggaedoc Reggaedoc is offline
Reggae 5 Star General
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin View Post
labourite, PNP, or no P, Mi nuh sorry fi them. I hope more get lock up. All these cases lingering and nothing happen.
I agree
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old October 10th, 2019, 01:22 PM
Rudi Rudi is offline
Reggae 5 Star General
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location:
Posts: 4,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westman View Post
Rudi, that is incorrect. He returned after the end of the period which he had agreed to leave. But when he returned, the head of the Board told him it was not advisable for him to be there because the investigation was still ongoing. So he left again. That is what multiple sources, including the head of the Board, had to say.
Ahhh Westman, Westman if you say so. What's normal is not being in the CEO chair while being investigated doesn't require a board to tell you that. It's also not normal to demand reinstatement at your high school gig in the middle of being investigated as Min of Ed.

As I told many of my green bredrin this is actually a good look for the Holness led JLP. It is the reaction to corruption that differentiates you from the orange crew.
That's how you guys should spin it.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old October 10th, 2019, 01:53 PM
Sir X Sir X is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 1995
Posts: 34,393
Default

Agreed Rudi,its an issue they could own and capulate the labaorites to 5 more years i.e dem come fi clean corruption out of the yard.

Vaz next !
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.


"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old October 10th, 2019, 11:37 PM
Reggaedoc Reggaedoc is offline
Reggae 5 Star General
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir X View Post
Agreed Rudi,its an issue they could own and capulate the labaorites to 5 more years i.e dem come fi clean corruption out of the yard.

Vaz next !
That's all well and good but isn't that like a volunteer firefighter starting a fire then putting it and demanding credit for putting it out?.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old October 11th, 2019, 12:49 AM
Sir X Sir X is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 1995
Posts: 34,393
Default

A when you born, a politricks it name,yuh think when people a bun up dem care who out di fire, as long as dem can sell it dem dem come see bigger fire before dem own tek off.

All Anju affi say ,is im come fi clean di yard and the OCG,DPP, Fraud squad free fi lock up,charge and prosecute ,im get 10 more years easy.
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.


"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old October 13th, 2019, 04:38 PM
Reggaedoc Reggaedoc is offline
Reggae 5 Star General
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie View Post
His wife, daughter, CMU president and Lawrence-Brown of NW St. Ann were also taken into custody.

I certainly hope they get Reid good.
You are kidding right?. The fix is in already X. First the idiot Justice Minister criticized the arrest, then his daughter is defending one of the accused, now they are requesting a private lawyer to act as prosecutor. If you tell people in America this, they would say I made it up.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old October 13th, 2019, 04:45 PM
Sir X Sir X is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 1995
Posts: 34,393
Default

This is beautiful, imagine the political backlash if they get off.This only puts more pressure on the shitstem to sort itself out,internally and externally.
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.


"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old October 13th, 2019, 07:31 PM
Reggaedoc Reggaedoc is offline
Reggae 5 Star General
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir X View Post
This is beautiful, imagine the political backlash if they get off.This only puts more pressure on the shitstem to sort itself out,internally and externally.
I guess its good to be an eternal optimist X.
Don't bet on it brother.

The fix is in.
He hasn't even been fired as JC headmaster. If it wasnt for the concerned and vocal Old Boys he would be in his office on Hope Road continuing to steal. Disgraceful!!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old October 13th, 2019, 08:18 PM
Sir X Sir X is offline
Reggae Prime Minister
 
Join Date: Jul 1995
Posts: 34,393
Default

Pressure buss pipes,one day the OCG,Fraud Squad ,MOCA,DPP,will be free to prosecute unhindered of political and class influence.

Soon,5 years mi say.
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.


"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1999-2012 Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club, Inc.