Yes I know many haters would like to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I know many haters would like to

Brasil drop out in the group stage. All depends on Brasil. Brasil's starting eleven had enough talent to beat Switzerland. They just didn't raise their game. Forget the goal by the Switzs poor marking.Brasil should have been up by three goals by then. It's a teachable moment for Brasil here. Var is not for Brasil it will be used against them not to aid them. Why? Well Jesus got a penalty did the ref blow or ask for var? Brasil has to look within and see who is playing for their own glory and not the team.

Some will come and say Firminho but Tite should not bow to the pressure of social media. I would ask this question: Which game has Firminho decided for club or country, which game? None Firminho is in Oliveria et al class not the class of Romario or R9. He should not have been on the field in that game where Brasil needed a decision. The duo should have stayed. That ball Firminho kicked over the bar should have been passed to Ney (Jesus would have done it). That header he hit to the goalie Jesus would have buried it. Brasil has to raise their game and play as a team. Yes Couthinho had a brilliant goal but he is not the coach.Couthino only passes to Ney or he shoots (first half that is) Teams will catch this pattern. Word to the wise;Croatia,Serbia and Switzerland are all the same team. They cannot match Brasil in skill nor technique hence they will cheat by constantly fouling. Brasil has the talent to overcome this. Paullinho,Marcelo, Casemiro, thiago to name a few. Raise your game Brasil!

7-1
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It's common knowledge that comprehension is not your area of strength. Why do you choose to show it now? Did I say anything about Brasil playing Germany in 2014? It's okay your cry is understood.

Comment

Brazil seems disjointed and that is weird considering how well it played in the friendlies. I am more incline to think it was Brazil refusing to put its best foot forward, they could have started a peanut vendor and still win that game.
        Brazil is still poised to win it all.
        Last edited by Rockman; June 21, 2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Yuh sound nerminous.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X