I dont care what Mosiah says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont care what Mosiah says

Proper English is not DV Hayles' strong point at all...I caught the end of the Cuba vs Grenada DCC semi-finals and I cringed every time I heard the person analysing, I knew the voice but just could not put a face or name to it till later when the announcer mentioneded it.

Damn his English is horrible and his mike technique is poor I actually heard him breathing heavily in the mike while the other guy was talking...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I agree with you. However, it is strange that you don't cringe when earl bailey is speaking.

Comment

grow the **************** up
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Once again it looks like you are losing your mind. I am simply pointing out your double standard and you have decided to act like an immature child.

Earl Bailey struggles with public speaking, yet you have defended him. Hayles speech is around Earl's level, yet you can't deal with hearing him.

Hopefully you have matured and can respond with acting like an idiot. If you want to take the pickney approach, I can always communicate that way.

Comment

Any links to the match commentary ............Anyone

Comment

You are a little fassy hole that just keeps bringing up **************** from years ago and it is funny you talking bout immaturity...let go the belly man and move on with your ****************ing life, if you have one...
            Che Guevara.

Comment

damn, you ignorant.
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

What an ignorant fellow. Whether or not you said it years ago does not change the fact that it shows inconsistencies in your standards.

Hopefully next time you can think before you type and leave out the cursing.

Comment

A wha kinda tracin this di big man dem a gwan wid?

Comment

Is a regular thing anytime you show him that what he is saying does not add up. You lucky this episode him not even acting too bad.

Comment

yuh nuh

Comment

You may need to understand the genesis of this...this poster has been running behind my ass for over three years now like a little girl.

During the Helsinki World Championships, in 2005, we disagreed as to the quality of Earle Bailey's broadcast abilities and he has never let that go so for the last three years this breddah has not let a single oppurtunity go by that he doe snot try to get at me.

I have never met him nor have any desire to do so and I have no idea who he is behind a computer keyboard but obviously since I never try to hide who I am he thinks he has to prove himself by jumping on every single post I make.

As part of my beat fr the past 10-15 years i cover the courts here in MoBay and while I have never thought of myself as a lawyer or tried to come across as one either, but I think I have more than a passing understanding of how the law works and this fool has even come on here and tried to say that I call myself a lawyer!!!

WTF???

I am not a psychologist but I thnk this fellow has some serious issues that he needs to deal with and get over a trivial incident that took place three years ago and move on with his life...given that he has one in the first place.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Earl Bailey is a bad speaker and you have defended him. DV Hayles is bad and you attack him. Simple double standard.

Has nothing to do with your legal experience, Jedi Mind religion or any other weird statements you have made on the forum.

Stop carrying so much emotional baggage.

Comment

I just called a friend who has a PHd in psychology from Columbia University and described your behavior and she says you might be a short, under achiever with delusions of grandeur and could also be a latent homosexual- the latter I have always suspected.

BTW she is willing to give you discounts on counseling and how to deal with your failures.

Also....Please go away....
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

How can you defend earl Bailey as a audio/video personality and then want to speak badly of DV?

Sorry, can't follow you down the immature path, I will stick to the posting about things relevant to your thread. Hopefully your response will be more mature next time. Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X