• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belgium Is My New Side

& you know i only back winners

They should win their gruop bricky.maybe the whole damn thing.😏
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Watched a few friendlies with Belgium. They are for real.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Curious as to the reason, is it their defence?

Comment

argentina is my year to year...but dem a non-progressive element now...as with man city i needed a side & refuse to be a waggonist like the rest of you jamaicans...belgium is the best young side in the competition...& martinez has them suckering in defences then beating the press...just like another side we know

Comment

Which side we know, Liverpool?
            If so, they were undone by Real Madrid,good for them for falsely feeling they arrived after dismantling your little team,pretty sure they will no longer have such fallacious beliefs.
            My point is,a team with similar attributes but are stronger in every position will always prevail.
            I do not know why you would call anyone who admire Brazil a waggonist, it is not as if Brazil was always overlooked the overnight became desirable because of oil money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Which side we know, Liverpool?
              If so, they were undone by Real Madrid,good for them for falsely feeling they arrived after dismantling your little team,pretty sure they will no longer have such fallacious beliefs.
              My point is,a team with similar attributes but are stronger in every position will always prevail.
              I do not know why you would call anyone who admire Brazil a waggonist, it is not as if Brazil was always overlooked the overnight became desirable because of oil money.
              Arrived!!!!??? LOL!!!!! Dude, dem send assassin fi gun down our star bwoy AND we have been fighting goatitis...You renk and facety!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

money can't buy trophies...man u (the biggest club in the world according to you clowns) has so aptly proved that

Comment

Lukaku and Fellaini, tan den feel a nah see de tings!

Comment

.....and they will not be winning anything of substance in the future.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      money can't buy trophies...man u (the biggest club in the world according to you clowns) has so aptly proved that
                      ......and your side ongly spent quatty fi win unuh two likkle trophies??? Man yuh balls mussi big like two breadfruit fi mek such a statement. A ongly Chumpy me see can stand up in front of the cameras and tell barefaced lies.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        .....and they will not be winning anything of substance in the future.
                        This was meant for you Rock(ingchair).

HL

Comment

you can't buy players who don't want to play for you...let that sink in

Comment

& you know i only back winners
                            Damn, X ..ah mean Bricktop .... you change team AGAIN!!!! What happened to Argentina?
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Huh? We didn't win a trophy this season, however, we won 2 last season. We won one the season before. What is wrong with you?
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X