RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player says he is TOOO GOOD FOR JAMAICA UNDER 17 ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player says he is TOOO GOOD FOR JAMAICA UNDER 17 ....

Re: 2015 U17 qualification and prep [Re: Craig Butler]
    Craig Butler
    Forum General

Loc: Jamaica Belgium

Hi Reggae Boyz Forum....and in particular Maxwell...this is Kyle Butler..using my Dads login...

It has been a while since i've been hearing the negativity that maxwell preaches on this forum behind the scenes . I find it extremely disgraceful and it certainly doesnt look good .

Firstly , I would like to address the Jamaica U17 team in which " I'm not good enough to play for ". Chippy and I attended training twice with the national U17 in which I thought the level of the players were absolutely poor , they lacked experience and it's obvious that the development of each individual was way below european standard. I lost no balls at the training session , took multiple shots and controlled the game from the center of the pitch. After the training , most of the players congratulated me on my performance and i truly believe that i was without a shadow of a doubt the best player on the pitch and if not, My BROTHER Leon would have been. I have absolutely no interest in playing for the national u17 because its a waste of time and i would regress as a result of training with players below my standard. So maxwell , you can tell the world that i said so....

MY EDUCATION AND SUCCESS IN EUROPE :There is one thing that my parents ensures that i attain , a solid education . I attended STGC up to 2nd form in which i passed most of my subjects and never went on probation. Several players from Cavaliers have failed to do so ... If MAXWELL ( WHO PROMISES THEM HOUSES ) actually cared about their players this wouldn't be the case .. im sure you know who as well , Maxwell... I then moved to Austria where i captained the u15's at Anif and went to one of the best schools in Salzburg in which i excelled and learned a new language " Deutsch ". A year later , The 3 " average phoenix players from phoenix " went to Belgian giants , KRC Genk which is voted every year the top academy in belgium where I learned off the ball movement , Skill sets which I am sure that no player in Jamaica can do , different techniques and the ability to play in different systems that european clubs utilize within their team. It was no different to Austria pertaining to the academic aspect , Attended the best school , ik heb al nederlands geleerd and achieved a 92.5 average per term which made me 1st in my class. How many languages can you speak Maxwell? you still struggle to speak your native language mayne.... Ajax then came on board and for us to be legally playing in holland , a few documents had to be in place before we could put on the shirt. |Because of this , it forced us to fly back to Jamaica, where we await residency. During my stay here in Jamaica ive been training with Phoenix and Humble Lion Fc for a little challenge and i honestly don't believe that the training that is required for talents to excel is better anywhere else.

So i would really appreciate it if you would stop spreading negative rumors about not just me but my brothers from the Phoenix academy. I know your'e probably bored at home doing nothing so here is some advice , take your kid and teach him some ball or bring him to me let him learn the proper way . My father is doing his best to implement professionalism and modern football in Jamaica and instead of joining the good cause ... You choose to " badmind" him and fight against him over a computer .. Are you that scared? tell him to his face and stop hiding punk. Leon Bailey IS the best player in Jamaica and he will demolish the national team with accustomed ease for another Country that saw what Jamaica refuses to see... Talent. We will continue to pave the way for the rest of my brothers and we will do it the phoenix way , professional and humbled. You can't wipe the smile off our face lol not even the " girly" hairstyle on our heads.. FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO.

The student admonishing the teacher so there it is we have poor teachers imparting nonsense as intelligence.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

dat one supposed to buckle Don2 & Karl knees...good talk youngster...give them fools heart attack...dem nuh know the first ting bout ball...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        dat one supposed to buckle Don2 & Karl knees...good talk youngster...give them fools heart attack...dem nuh know the first ting bout ball...
        Why?
        The youngster says he is defending his father and his brother and also his father's entity PHOENIX! He says what I have been saying for a long time: POOR TEACHERS in JA! Teachers ignorant on subject knowledge when it concerns "FOOTBALL"!

Aside: ...the vitriol he spits out may be well founded but...????
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

why is BROTHER in caps?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

he is talking to YOU...and you don't even realize it...poor you...

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
              Re: 2015 U17 qualification and prep [Re: Craig Butler]
              Craig Butler
              Forum General

Loc: Jamaica Belgium

Hi Reggae Boyz Forum....and in particular Maxwell...this is Kyle Butler..using my Dads login...

It has been a while since i've been hearing the negativity that maxwell preaches on this forum behind the scenes . I find it extremely disgraceful and it certainly doesnt look good .

Firstly , I would like to address the Jamaica U17 team in which " I'm not good enough to play for ". Chippy and I attended training twice with the national U17 in which I thought the level of the players were absolutely poor , they lacked experience and it's obvious that the development of each individual was way below european standard. I lost no balls at the training session , took multiple shots and controlled the game from the center of the pitch. After the training , most of the players congratulated me on my performance and i truly believe that i was without a shadow of a doubt the best player on the pitch and if not, My BROTHER Leon would have been. I have absolutely no interest in playing for the national u17 because its a waste of time and i would regress as a result of training with players below my standard. So maxwell , you can tell the world that i said so....

MY EDUCATION AND SUCCESS IN EUROPE :There is one thing that my parents ensures that i attain , a solid education . I attended STGC up to 2nd form in which i passed most of my subjects and never went on probation. Several players from Cavaliers have failed to do so ... If MAXWELL ( WHO PROMISES THEM HOUSES ) actually cared about their players this wouldn't be the case .. im sure you know who as well , Maxwell... I then moved to Austria where i captained the u15's at Anif and went to one of the best schools in Salzburg in which i excelled and learned a new language " Deutsch ". A year later , The 3 " average phoenix players from phoenix " went to Belgian giants , KRC Genk which is voted every year the top academy in belgium where I learned off the ball movement , Skill sets which I am sure that no player in Jamaica can do , different techniques and the ability to play in different systems that european clubs utilize within their team. It was no different to Austria pertaining to the academic aspect , Attended the best school , ik heb al nederlands geleerd and achieved a 92.5 average per term which made me 1st in my class. How many languages can you speak Maxwell? you still struggle to speak your native language mayne.... Ajax then came on board and for us to be legally playing in holland , a few documents had to be in place before we could put on the shirt. |Because of this , it forced us to fly back to Jamaica, where we await residency. During my stay here in Jamaica ive been training with Phoenix and Humble Lion Fc for a little challenge and i honestly don't believe that the training that is required for talents to excel is better anywhere else.

So i would really appreciate it if you would stop spreading negative rumors about not just me but my brothers from the Phoenix academy. I know your'e probably bored at home doing nothing so here is some advice , take your kid and teach him some ball or bring him to me let him learn the proper way . My father is doing his best to implement professionalism and modern football in Jamaica and instead of joining the good cause ... You choose to " badmind" him and fight against him over a computer .. Are you that scared? tell him to his face and stop hiding punk. Leon Bailey IS the best player in Jamaica and he will demolish the national team with accustomed ease for another Country that saw what Jamaica refuses to see... Talent. We will continue to pave the way for the rest of my brothers and we will do it the phoenix way , professional and humbled. You can't wipe the smile off our face lol not even the " girly" hairstyle on our heads.. FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO.
              LOL!! Mi ****** Cleats!!!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The guy is a half wit.... leff dat inna im ignorance.

Last time mi si whole heap ah dem Phoenix yute deh ah get "contaminated" playing inna NPL

Fool cyan run up an dung... but not from truth
                Last edited by Don1; September 25, 2014, 09:33 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

JC bwaay ..lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    JC bwaay ..lol
                    Leadership is in our DNA (even if it may be misguided)

Comment

Trying yute ..lass time mi see im a Branx league..man move up..lol (Bullead)

Comment

Seriously though, if he gets a youth or two out of the Island , its way better than anything we have at the moment.

That is a damming statement.

Big up Phonex ALL STARS.

Comment

Jamaican football is a mess. It is all about "I" and I am not talking about Rasta business.

Question, can he get into the Netherlands without national CAPS??? Does he have to wait until 18 to sign a pro contract in a feeder country. From all sides it seems like too much worthless information flying just to say who is best.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            Seriously though, if he gets a youth or two out of the Island , its way better than anything we have at the moment.

That is a damming statement.

Big up Phonex ALL STARS.
                            For me it's not about this or that player and who is better or not... or who gets signed by foreigners. It's about SYSTEM.

Apart from any personal faults he may have the real value to me is his breaking the mold. He's challenging the corrupt & backward JFF order of doing things.

That creates new..clean n fresh ideas and a new way of thinking for others to act on.. a virtual football revolution can be created IF we learn the correct lessons.

Comment

Well said.

Comment

Working...
                              X