As I asked at the begin of the Iraq war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I asked at the begin of the Iraq war

Were any lessons learned from Vietnam? If not, then we’re they learned from the Iraq war?

What now?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma
    Were any lessons learned from Vietnam? If not, then we’re they learned from the Iraq war?

What now?
    Well ... I have an issue with bone spurs.

Anyway .... man simply did this to distract from the emails showing he ordered the assistance for Ukraine be held now him realize he messed with an ants nest.

What a gwaan Gamma?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Text book play on how an unpopular incumbent wins an election. Start a war.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lazie one , the struggle is real but I’m still in it .... suh mi gwaan.

Oh, by the way .... Happy 2-0 ((HT) - 2-0 (FT) mi Man U bredrin.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you find nuh good cave up inna the hills? I can come and shelter in case I need to?

The way how rump a behave, I may need it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

😁 more than a few ..... chester ask mi about yuh saturday

Comment

yeah man hail him up fi mi.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X