Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No urgency!

Can these players wake up?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Ugly win, but glad for the 3 points. How many times Bruno and Pogba tried that pass for Rashford over 90 minutes .... and then one worked. Never give up.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Decent starting lineup, can't understand why the team looked so flat.
      McTominay for Matic(he held his own though),and either Pogba or Bruno(who created the goal)I would have replaced with Van de Beek.
      The idea would be to ignite the forward line.
      Happy for the win.

Comment

A lot of matches in a short space of time
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Decent starting lineup, can't understand why the team looked so flat.
          McTominay for Matic(he held his own though),and either Pogba or Bruno(who created the goal)I would have replaced with Van de Beek.
          The idea would be to ignite the forward line.
          Happy for the win.
          Yes Rashford got the goal, but my candidates for MOM were Matic and Bailly. Matic was very effective in that midfield today.

Comment

I am hoping given winning the EPL is now attainable, a leader will now emerge on our team; someone who thinks it is too splendid an opportunity to waste.
            Rat blood splattered everywhere, and so another 30 years of drought is about to commence.

Comment

All I can say is Ole might not be the best on field coach but he is certainly building a strong squad. He has done it without a lot of fanfare and has improved the players within.

Good work Ole. Manu is set to take advantage of this season as they have a bigger squad. Baily and Mcquire seems like a formative defensive duo.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Good work Ole
                Champions League?

Comment

He made a huge mistake then, by starting two left back and left the middle open. However he is building a very strong side.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X