Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please

tell Portia that camed is not a word.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Give me a break...like the jlp/pnp clowns at their rallies do they speak english....we want to hear the issues,the economy corruption an antiquated judiciary.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Give me a break...like the jlp/pnp clowns at their rallies do they speak english....we want to hear the issues,the economy corruption an antiquated judiciary.
      ... she was suppose to be speaking proper english.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Give me a break and if she wasnt and made a damm good point whats your issue ?

If she spoke proper english and missed the point would you be happy ? I have heard Butch flow in and out of english when its convient for him , and I am not factoring his Jamaican accent that would make some words sound funny.A perfect example is the word you, jamaicans slip with yuh , when they should be speaking proper english.

Get a grip.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

This is the same reason I think the debates are a waste of time but let Lazie have his fun, him and other who think like him will stop and nothing and stoop to anything to get a silly brownie point
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Give me a break and if she wasnt and made a damm good point whats your issue ?

If she spoke proper english and missed the point would you be happy ? I have heard Butch flow in and out of english when its convient for him , and I am not factoring his Jamaican accent that would make some words sound funny.A perfect example is the word you, jamaicans slip with yuh , when they should be speaking proper english.

Get a grip.
            Is that your new line? Stop yuh noise X .... if she was flowing in and out of english .... it would be clear, we all dweet! You clowns seem to think Portia is above critcism. Even when we a talk patios .....CAMED is not a word. Unless is its down to unuh comrade comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              This is the same reason I think the debates are a waste of time but let Lazie have his fun, him and other who think like him will stop and nothing and stoop to anything to get a silly brownie point

Why is the debate a waste of time? Because the leader of your party is an embarrassment? Thinking people would like to have a debate to see where these people stand on various issues .... is not everybody satisfied with the shouting from the political platform.

Comment

So this Head master that says aftan instead of often 1:10-1:15 is an idiot by your standards ?He says empployaees should it be employes ? 1.00-1.17 , what if an american says Tomaato instead of tomato ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKAB5JM2T9M

You are simply being petty.BTW dont tell a southerner there is no such word as camed most of their words have an ed , ending.

Comment

So this Head master that says aftan instead of often 1:10-1:15 is an idiot by your standards ?He says empployaees should it be employess ? 1.00-1.17 , what if an american says Tomaato instead of tomato ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKAB5JM2T9M

You are simply being petty.BTW dont tell a southerner there is no such word as camed most of their words have an ed , ending.
                  LOL ... dude I thought you asked for a break?
                  Mispronouncing often and employees is one thing .... CAMED IS NOT A WORD. Not even inna patios .... its amusing watching you defen it still.
                  Last edited by Lazie; December 1, 2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

OK SAH , or SERR!

Comment

x pronouncing a word according to local convention, i.e. "tomAYto" as opposed to "tomAHto" or pronouncing "disTRIbute" as opposed to "distriBUte" is one thing...inventing a word that is not even recognizable as patois is another. The headmaster who says "aften" may not be an idiot but when his students write "aften" and they lose marks for poor spelling what does that make him?

When political leaders invent words, regardless of how meaningful the message is, it is a distraction. Just you try and solicit business from anyone with a letter with misspelled or invented words... the distraction for some is a reality, even in JA.
                      Peter R

Comment

Did you realise people, from St James said CHOOSEday? It was an ex from Westmoreland who pointed it out to me.

But she always said Tommy HilFYGER

Rhatid, it was Lazie's former co-worker at Jamaica-Jamaica
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                          Did you realise people, from St James said CHOOSEday? It was an ex from Westmoreland who pointed it out to me.

But she always said Tommy HilFYGER

Rhatid, it was Lazie's former co-worker at Jamaica-Jamaica

I've heard Chooseday ... by the way, where is she?

Comment

No idea, she had moved to North Carolina last thing I heard and that was a long time ago
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Chooseday? that could be any day of the week, right?
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X