It's a must win for Klopp tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a must win for Klopp tomorrow

or pep runs away with the title again. May as well concede the title and start a dog fight for second, third and fourth. Mi know it hard but hol him Klop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NJjQG0cUnw

No need to discuss Pool beibg nipped because they are going to win the EPL,I know for sure because Sir X told everyone so.And h e said it with such conviction that it has to be that God promised Pool it.

On a refreshing note, OGS best accomplishment this season is successfully impressing on his players to give a concerted effort, his next move is for them to always get the lion's share of possession.
    I have no idea how our game against PSG will end, but I will tell you this, we will play MUCH better than last time around.
    Losing(against PSG)to the dterimenr of the so-called top four teams,forced OGS to address newly emerged shortfalls,he reacts quickly.

Comment

LOL.Boss Klopp doesn't have to feed into the talk about Pep having two teams. The league cup final showed us all that Pep only has ONE team (someone in my house said this a month ago). For Klopp to be viable next season and be a serious contender Locally and abroad the bench has to be strengthened.

Manu Bizniz: Boss Manu needs to walk away from the CL. Manu was out manned, out coached and outplayed. wi nuh ready fi dat yet plain an simple. Two injured players before the 20 mins mark? One came in and went out and no Fred? Why no Fred? Someone in my house is saying Pogba is running the team. After that display from Chelsea I'm inclined to believe the talk. With that system in their ranks (where the player can over rule the coach) Chelsea is going no where any time soon. Manu is on the same path, unless fundamental changes are being made at Manu.

Again someone said it should not have been Jose that was shown the door. I'm now forced to second that thought.

Quote: "and ye shall know the the truth and the truth shall set you free"

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        LOL.Boss Klopp doesn't have to feed into the talk about Pep having two teams. The league cup final showed us all that Pep only has ONE team (someone in my house said this a month ago). For Klopp to be viable next season and be a serious contender Locally and abroad the bench has to be strengthened.

Manu Bizniz: Boss Manu needs to walk away from the CL. Manu was out manned, out coached and outplayed. wi nuh ready fi dat yet plain an simple. Two injured players before the 20 mins mark? One came in and went out and no Fred? Why no Fred? Someone in my house is saying Pogba is running the team. After that display from Chelsea I'm inclined to believe the talk. With that system in their ranks (where the player can over rule the coach) Chelsea is going no where any time soon. Manu is on the same path, unless fundamental changes are being made at Manu.

Again someone said it should not have been Jose that was shown the door. I'm now forced to second that thought.

Quote: "and ye shall know the the truth and the truth shall set you free"
        We are not scoring for joke anymore. Klopp has to fix that fast. As for the goat mout' - him is a 5th columnis from the time him run go City - all him accolades is jes smoke. Trayta is a City asset from time. Jes like how Chump is a Putin asset...nah fool nobady.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

From under the Rock he comes,now yuh see,my side have a goal scoring problem after I said it 2 months ago,the problem is Firmino in case you missed that too,all season he has been missing.

Hopefully this injury will force Klopp to address the issue and give, Origi or Sturridge a run ,if not that,then adjust the midfield with the X - Shaqiri to get more out of le$$.

Kissteeeth.guh back under yuh rock
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X