The passing of
    Kevin V. Wallace[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    First Son of Karl and Maureen Wallace[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    Memorial Service[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    Saturday, March 3, 2012[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    The Episcopal Church of the Nativity[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    1151 Southwest Del Rio Boulevard,[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    Port Saint Lucie, Fl[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'].[/font] 34953,[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    Tel: (772) 343-0401.[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    Directions as per MapQuest[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] [/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    3:00pm to 6:00pm[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Franklin Gothic Medium','sans-serif']Mico Related[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]

[FONT='Mongolian Baiti','serif']Karl and Maureen Wallace (mother & father) [/font][FONT='Mongolian Baiti','serif']Mico Class of 1969[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Mongolian Baiti','serif']Michael Wallace (uncle) [/font][FONT='Mongolian Baiti','serif']Mico Class of 1973[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Mongolian Baiti','serif']Linda Wallace- Solomon ([/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']a[/font][FONT='Mongolian Baiti','serif']unt) [/font][FONT='Mongolian Baiti','serif']Mico Class of 1977[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]

[FONT='Franklin Gothic Medium','sans-serif'] [/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Georgia','serif']Mico Family, friends of Mico sends our deepest sympathy [/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Georgia','serif']to the Wallace family[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Georgia','serif']You are in our prayers[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]

[FONT='Georgia','serif']Karl Wallace[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Georgia','serif']Football Consultant[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Georgia','serif']4090 SW Kamsler Street[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Georgia','serif']Port St Lucie, FL 34953[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Georgia','serif']e-mail: wallo19213@gmail.com[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Georgia','serif']Mobile: 772-708-8241[/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]
    [FONT='Georgia','serif']Skype: wallo19213 [/font][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/font]

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Hard to read - I'm on the phone

now with Karl
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

In times like now is when the forum is very useful. Let us rally around Karl, X and their family. I wish them strenght in a time like now and blessings from the father.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sad, sad, news!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What the? What happened?

Comment

impossible to read.

really sad news to hear. i will speak to him ..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl and X .... sincere condolences to you and your family.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sad news, condolences to Karl, X and family.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Gamma, I know the information is hard to read. Will fix and repost. But I was so shocked at the news. My other half is a Miconian, so he just called me at work to tell me and forward the information sent by the Mico Past Students.

It is a tough/rough time for the family, but they are holding up as best as possible. Let's reach out to our family in this heart wrenching time.
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

agreed .... i called him to express my condolences. i will say a word of prayer for strength for them in this very very very tough time.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The passing of

Kevin V. Wallace
                      First Son of Karl and Maureen Wallace
                      Memorial Service - Saturday, March 3, 2012
                      The Episcopal Church of the Nativity
                      1151 Southwest Del Rio Boulevard,[Port Saint Lucie, Fl 34953
                      Tel: (772) 343-0401

3:00pm to 6:00pm

Mico Related

Karl and Maureen Wallace (mother & father) Mico Class of 1969
                      Michael Wallace (uncle) Mico Class of 1973
                      Linda Wallace-Solomon Mico Class of 1977

[

Mico Family, friends of Mico sends our deepest sympathyto the Wallace family
                      You are in our prayers

Karl Wallace
                      Football Consultant
                      4090 SW Kamsler Street
                      Port St. Lucie, FL 34953
                      Mobile: 772-708-82411
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

The news really shocked me when I heard and I wanted to show respect X and Karl, who I deal with outside of this forum, by giving them some privacy. My heart and condolences go out to my forum brothers.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Very sad. My condolences go out to Karl, X and family. Very sad.

Comment

My deepest condoleneces to Karl and his family.

Comment

Very sad news.

Karl my condolences to you, and I wish that you and your family will have the strength to carry on during this difficult time.
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X