No announcement yet.

According to Crawford .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That frigging idiot, Crawford, brought race, sex and class into the race. The responses, especially from Ann Marie's sister, opened the nation's eyes to the difficulty many brown people can have and then overcome in life. And then to say he is prime minister material and all she can be is Mrs Vaz is so damn arrogant and elitist.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Even if he ran a good campaign and won,he had no business being in Portland, as he said our political system is an opportunistic one,where they use state resources to enrich themselves by seeking power.It would be a travesty if he won,as it is with MS P winning.

Some do it just for the sake of power.It is what's killing JA,MS .P is no different.

Why should anyone be imposed on the people by a party.Did anyone of them seek approval from the people to be the candidate for their party,its akin to taxation with imposition.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are a bigger idiot after making that post.....you cant mek this sh*t up.Wha yuh say brown people a struggle too....lol.

I make no apologies.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So you are telling me it is best if Dr Rhodd ran who was born and grown in Portland even if he has been seen as a non performer?

The people of Portland are more concerned about performance and the ability to understand and deal with their daily plight. It would have helped if Damion had a little more time and was a little more humble. The fact is over the pass 30 years not many people have enrich themselves in East Portland, not even the politicians and Infrastructure is very lacking and that is the people main cry.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You sound like Crawford.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am telling you, the people should have the oppourtunity to elect its own candidate to respresent them ,not have it imposed on them, what is so hard to comprehend about that ?

Its the same political practice you participate in Georgia, you know the democrats and repugs have a primary as to whom they people want to be their candidate! Hell even independents run,certain rules apply ,like you have to live in the area for a number of years.

Since its JA politricks the same principles dont apply,why ?

Comment

Brown people dont struggle too....lol,is that what Crawford was really saying.Unnu labarite deh pan a crackead level.Suh Crawford lucky fi get half of his votes and lose by 300 votes .....lol,because half a dem brown.

Comment

only you understand what Crawford was saying. Portland people need infrastructure and government to work, that is what the PNP failed to provide for 30 years and is what the people are interested in.

Crawford with his ego and gimmicks cost him in the final count.

Comment

Yeah,if only 301 voters did,you would be the first hypocrite barking a bout how unfair it is an outsider is the MP.

Kissssteeeeeth....lol

Comment

When you hear me a complain. I like the political process and watch it and study it. Even the PNP who lost have commended the process in East Portland.

The last 3 MPs, Two were Portlanders and one was a longtime resident. Most of the candidates that run in East Portland are well known residence but that doesn't make a difference for govern service. Sam Lawerence, Bloomfield, Dr.Rhood on the PNP side. Darren Woods, Mr.Chin, and all the others over the past 20 years have been Living in East Portland. This constituency doesn't have great record for outsiders running.

Comment

I know you like the political process.

Comment

Again East Portland has a proud history of having candidates with Portland connection. What they have been lacking is proper representation. That is where Crawford and his gimmicks fell down.

What the people need most is rep. who are going to be there and willing to work to solve their problems. That is more of a concern.

Comment

Are you saying Crawford has a Portland connection?

Comment

not talking about Crawford. All the other candidates over the last 20-30 years.

Comment

You and the PNP don't get it. Stop talking bout people house, Stop talking about people wife, stop talking about my family as they did with Dunn. Stop talking down to people. LISTEN, and think of workable formulas and sell it and you stand a good change of winning and deliver when you win. Straight and simple. Andrew outsmarting them.

Comment

Working...
                                X