No announcement yet.

Any truth to this? European club interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let us get pass "exceptional player" first.

Comment

let's take this step by step seeing as you're a bit thick:

* The value of the transfer fee being paid for the player is in the top 25% of all transfers to Premier League clubs in the previous 2 windows - 3 points

* The value of the transfer fee being paid for the player is between the 50th and 75th % of all transfers to Premier League clubs in the previous 2 windows - 2 points

* The wages being paid to the player by the applicant club is in the top 25% of the top 30 earners at the club - 3 points

* The wages being paid to the player by the applicant club are between the 50th and 75th % of all the top 30 earners at the club - 2 points

* The player’s current club is in a Top League and the player has played in 30% or more of the available domestic league minutes - 1 point

* The player’s current club has played in the group stages or onwards of the Champions League, Europa League or the Copa Libertadores within the last 12 months and the player has played in 30% or more of the available domestic league minutes - 1 point

Please point out to me how alex marshall will get 4 points or more based on those criteria...

Comment

This reminds me of policy of players from lowly ranked countries can't secure a contract in the top leagues,despite clubs from those leagues showing interest in acquiring those players.
        I am alluding to it all being artificial, can we rely on those strained indicators to determine if indeed a player is exceptional?

Alex Marshall is an exceptional player, shackled not by skill level but by bureaucracy.

Comment

you're delusional...

Comment

You took the blue pill, and I chose the red,but of course you have no knowledge of that occurring.

Comment

Working...
            X