No announcement yet.

Jose signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Smalling and Young fit the bill,they are in the last stages of their career, I was, in the beginning, totally against Fellaini but he won me over.Certainly unconventional, but he is unique in what he brings to Man U.
    My position is our players have underachieved, they have an opportunity to make amends.
    Lingard, Rashford,Martial, Pogba,Valencia, Young, Bailly, Fellaini,and Smalling are worthy players.

Comment

DeGea too.

Comment

that explain why Jose had to be canned.

He spent 400 million dollars and he still had to go back the old faithful.

How Long has been Fergie gone and how much money has been spent?

Manu desperately need a change and I hope Ole can be the catalyst.

This simple mean Jose bought a lot of "puss inna bag".

You need to spend more money but it must be WELL SPENT, shouldn't have to revisit this again in another 2 years.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He is going to get a defender, and a striker(to mess with Lukaku's brain).
          I think Fergie is coaching the team via his proxy, our new manager.
          If that is the case,our players should be on their best behaviour, Fergie(by way of advising his adulating pupil) has no problem getting rid of proven players, and as such, will have no problem shipping out the nondescript ones(too many to count I may add).
          At the very least, Fergie would not take a hands on approach if we had hired another so-called fantastic coach.
          This just may very well be a masterstroke by Woodward.

Comment

Fergie is not coaching the team. Give credit to Ole. He has coached Pogba and Lingard as a youth coach. He is an attacking coach and with the help of Pelhan and Carrick he will be ok. He will listen to what Fergie have to say, something Jose should have done and LVG, Along with Moyes instead of trying to move away.

I heard him snap at a report asking about Liverpool and that show me he is not here just for a free ride but will pull up anybody and help make decisions at the club.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

When I said Fergie is coaching the team, it is not to paint OGS as a life size poster..,our interim manager stands to learn..
              Post retirement, Fergie has to feell guted at how his beloved club has fallen from grace, and as such, is more than willing to play a role in restoring parity.I am pretty sure he is doing exactly that.

I, for one, would love if OGS recalls Mensah.

Comment

Working...
              X