No announcement yet.

Peter Phillips The Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

=Mosiah;280755]i waiting for Bricktop's novel as well!
    Dudus on My Futon
    My Life with "Chris" and other TallUpTallUp Tales .. Subtitle
    Last edited by Don1; March 7, 2011, 01:08 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
      mi agree with u say little gang feud did gwan becuz some false rumour did a spread say a DUDUS kill him(cuz some columbians contract them or currupt police fi kill willie)

BUT IN THE POLICE CIRCLES (ask any VETERAN police) them always want fi go down a TIVOLI just fi patrol cuz them neva like the idea of it having a free run, immune to the laws of the land

adams just use this gang war as an excuse to do weh him and other police wanted to do for years, TO go into TIVOLI
      Exactly...THE HERO used it as an excuse...nuh di same ting mi seh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        i think you should be a witness at some enquiry. not sure which one yet.
        Dem ave one likkle "Enquiry" ah gwaan fi "Chris" downtown Manhattan... im wudda fit in nice inna di witless witness box dung deh

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Exactly...THE HERO used it as an excuse...nuh di same ting mi seh?
          Since the security forces need an excuse to go into Tivoli what was Bruce's excuse pray tell?. Mi hear say hero Bruce dust out 73 whey dem own up to. It's interesting that you think that the police need an 'excuse' to go into Tivoli. Carry on picture man.

Comment

MI ALWAYS A WONDER how the peter phillips/willie link come about

but mi just a realize seh peter Constituency start from maxifield rd just a foot step from lincoln crest weh willie did base

all weh gwan willie was neva the don of JUNGLE from weh mi understan it was GEORGE n even a man weh name BLACKA douche FROM CHERRY GARDENS who was also killed WAS EVEN A BIGGA MAN fi him inna d area

willie bn a DON was just a media hype

Comment

Das ow di Labourite dem tink (lol) ...police an evvbady else need visa fi guh Tivoli

It did harder fi police get inside deh dan fi reach Kennedy to ********!

Comment

me hear say CVM tv had a man from tivoli a interview this morning and him a tell them how them were well prepared for when the police invasion into thr community

maybe somebody from yard(or anybody) who have the link can upload that video suuh wi can watch it

Comment

not sure of the link but actually AG is Omar constituency. It was due to the fact that as minister of Ntl sec Peter attended the funeral. and now wants to appear above thugs and dons... Not joining the politics thing but a suh the argument go..

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    not sure of the link but actually AG is Omar constituency. It was due to the fact that as minister of Ntl sec Peter attended the funeral. and now wants to appear above thugs and dons... Not joining the politics thing but a suh the argument go..
                    mi know that

but weh mi did a say weh peter phillips area start jus roun the corner from BLACK ROSSES endz

suh petah would know willie cuz him basically was on his turf, cuz d cawka lee, god bless crew was a part of HAGGART gang and them come from haggly/maxfield park n that is in PETAH area

Comment

suh yuh neva know say Hagley Park Road name after Willi Haggart? a whey you deh?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                        Since the security forces need an excuse to go into Tivoli what was Bruce's excuse pray tell?
                        What the...? Uhhm there is an enquiry going on right now do you know what it's all about?

Comment

=Mosiah;280755]i waiting for Bricktop's novel as well!

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          Dudus on My Futon
                          My Life with "Chris" and other TallUpTallUp Tales .. Subtitle

Comment

Working...
                          X