USA fail to qualify for Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    HL a lot of those youth are actually living in the US. They don't get to parade their skills to the power that be. I see them most weekends. They instead tryout for their other countries.
    Excuse me for intruding.Dont forget Honduras
    .crc and Mexico has advantages of driving on land.
    A huge advantage. OFCOURSE! some of
    Them going to reside here.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
      Excuse me for intruding.Dont forget Honduras
      .crc and Mexico has advantages of driving on land.
      A huge advantage. OFCOURSE! some of
      Them going to reside here.
      To build a home on an island
      is more expensive than anywhere else
      In the Americas because of Air Travel.
      Or to move goods n service in.To transport
      Teams through CA to here in the states work
      Out cheaper.We islanders has more expence.
      Hmm!
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Jamaica should utilize the Jamaican coaches & scouts working in the U.S./MLS youth development system, to help get Jamaican youth players and coaches in youth development system.......The JFF should also seriously scout dual-national players, in the U.S. Saw a list of dual-nationals, in the U.S. player pool, and a few of them are eligible to represent Jamaica, but many haven't had any contact from JFF.

Comment

From the 6 Honduran players, only 3 reside in the U.S., and 1 is only during the MLS season. All 6 players have spent some time (at least a year) in a MLS youth development system.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
            Jamaica should utilize the Jamaican coaches & scouts working in the U.S./MLS youth development system, to help get Jamaican youth players and coaches in youth development system.......The JFF should also seriously scout dual-national players, in the U.S. Saw a list of dual-nationals, in the U.S. player pool, and a few of them are eligible to represent Jamaica, but many haven't had any contact from JFF.
            Jamaica Technical Expertise in USA I.E FORMER REGGAEBOYZ are good..THE USA HAS AN ENVY
            DEEEP FOR jamaicans they try not to let us achieve...if the lotto was a set thing j'cans would
            Had the worst chance of winning but its random.
            Granny Marshall can become prez and bring in
            The Simoez generation.If brazil let Professor
            Rene Simoez Coach this particular world cup team
            He wins big time.Back to your comment usaf agree
            Yes & no.MLS will lose big time if the jcan techs leave.The crc hon mex disadvantsge is their communications skill.Bruce Arena is considered one of the best usa had because he excel in communications.
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
              Jamaica Technical Expertise in USA I.E FORMER REGGAEBOYZ are good..THE USA HAS AN ENVY
              DEEEP FOR jamaicans they try not to let us achieve...if the lotto was a set thing j'cans would
              Had the worst chance of winning but its random.
              Granny Marshall can become prez and bring in
              The Simoez generation.If brazil let Professor
              Rene Simoez Coach this particular world cup team
              He wins big time.Back to your comment usaf agree
              Yes & no.MLS will lose big time if the jcan techs leave.The crc hon mex disadvantsge is their communications skills.Bruce Arena is considered one of the best usa had because he excel in communications.Jcans once familiar with
              Americanism are unbeatable.
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
              X