Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick escape to Ja

https://www.yahoo.com/news/quick-esc...100000800.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The family was looking to go down this summer for vacation but the rise in the COVID numbers got us looking at other places. If Jamaicans would just adhere to the guidelines and wear their masks, then the country would open up much faster, but no, we like to party and break rules.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A friend of mine in Ja. telling me nuff party without mask. I am waiting a little to visit.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

just rent a villa when you come...problem solved...

Comment

Vaccination key to tourism recovery — Henzell

TREASURE BEACH, St Elizabeth — Prominent south coast hotelier Jason Henzell is among those in the tourism industry looking forward to Phase II of the Government's vaccination programme, as he believes the sector is starting to see good prospects for recovery.

“We are starting to see a few guests come back from America, now that they have been vaccinated. We are really looking forward to Phase II when the hotel workers can start to be vaccinated as well,” said Henzell who is also south coast representative for the Jamaica Hotel and Tourist Association (JHTA).

He stressed that Jamaica needs to have a strong vaccination plan in order to have a recovery of the sector which has been hard hit by the effects of COVID-19 on travelling.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news...7?profile=1373
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X