What the hell wrong with them man yah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell wrong with them man yah

The squad will also be without Preston North End's attacking midfielder Daniel Johnson. Johnson's agent and former Reggae Boy Daryl Powell refused to allow the player to travel as a direct flight to Montego Bay was not secured for the player.

http://rjrnewsonline.com/sports/stri...-antigua-clash
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The JFF can't neven organize a likkle boat. Send the man fi go buy some flour fi knead two cyartwheel dumplin and the man go buy two pound a cornmeal.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dalton Wint need to go. The Gen Sec and maybe the Team mnager needs to go.. How hard is it to get a direct flight to Jamaica. you can fly direct to kingston or Mobay from either Air Ports. I dont blame Daryl ..

Comment

I head Burke left camp to go play corner league.

Comment

Working...
        X