Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 LOVE to City Boy that is, Benjani scores his first goal

in his first game for Boy City
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Hey my likkle side bredrin,
    me deh yah a wonder if Southwest Airlines can get a couple of gates at the Manchester Airport because Fergie might want to get away.
    This reminds me of seasons when Chelski beat us twice but we won the Premiership and they did not even get into the top three or four.
    Do not gloat too much. 14 games to go plus FA Cup and Champs League.
    Respek.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

and SouthWest has a special to the Emirates or South Florida

Fergie should get some rest and see how beautiful football is played. AS the Mancs say it will be a close race.

Boy U just scored to make it 2-1. Count your lucky stars as it could have been FOUR goals for Boy City
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Chelski up next and I do believe they will SLAUGHTER cespool

Originally posted by Westman View Post
        Hey my likkle side bredrin,
        me deh yah a wonder if Southwest Airlines can get a couple of gates at the Manchester Airport because Fergie might want to get away.
        This reminds me of seasons when Chelski beat us twice but we won the Premiership and they did not even get into the top three or four.
        Do not gloat too much. 14 games to go plus FA Cup and Champs League.
        Respek.
        Do me a favour Westman and make sure you call Yuttie as you know the youths cant deal with defeats too well as it is a maturation process.
        Also please call Lazie and Jangle as you know the elders cant deal with defeats too well as it is hazardous to the heart and lungs as it is a maturation process (get it OLD age)

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
          Do me a favour Westman and make sure you call Yuttie as you know the youths cant deal with defeats too well as it is a maturation process.
          Also please call Lazie and Jangle as you know the elders cant deal with defeats too well as it is hazardous to the heart and lungs as it is a maturation process (get it OLD age)
          Strategic Inflection Point ......You win some and you lose some. Mi sorry fi the next team that faces the Empire. It won't be pretty.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good way to see it Lazie, you are correct, it is an

INFLICTION point on the next opponent. You do realize it is almost two games in a row you almost lost , if Tottenham wasnt tots and always give it away.

Well Big SidEEE!!! have injury problems so will have an extremely tough game against Blackburn so we may lose, thanks for the buffer BoyU. Lets see if Rafa can beat or draw with Chelski (is that your wish also)

Comment

INFLICTION point on the next opponent. You do realize it is almost two games in a row you almost lost , if Tottenham wasnt tots and always give it away.

Well Big SidEEE!!! have injury problems so will have an extremely tough game against Blackburn so we may lose, thanks for the buffer BoyU. Lets see if Rafa can beat or draw with Chelski (is that your wish also)
              Wake up call. Fergie need to realize that Scholes or Anderson must be on the field with Hargreves or Carrick. Now they need to get back on the horse.

I'd love for Liverpool to win .. but as a realist .. I'm aware the sun rise in the east.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I comprehend the dilema

but didnt you say the wake up call was last week against the Tots? ounu musse a sleep deep or ounu comatose?

Comment

but didnt you say the wake up call was last week against the Tots? ounu musse a sleep deep or ounu comatose?

Mek sure yuh de online tommorrow. As Mr. President seh, me sarry fe the next team weh face the Empire. Fergie made a tactical error today by playing Tevez as the lone striker.

Mr. President, where is your bwoy Saha when we need him? He is the biggest liability on our books.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

After Spurs I said nothing about wake up call ... where you get your info from?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Mek sure yuh de online tommorrow. As Mr. President seh, me sarry fe the next team weh face the Empire. Fergie made a tactical error today by playing Tevez as the lone striker.

Mr. President, where is your bwoy Saha when we need him? He is the biggest liability on our books.
                      Yes ... they'll have to sell him in the summer. Here is where Fergie erred again ... why send the Angolan to Greece when he can add another dimension to the attack? At this point the crosses have to be coming in on the ground as the 2 strikers are too short ... with the Angolan, he could add some aerial threat to the attack.

Comment

how comes unno cuss fergie when unno loose. Man u is not playing with one striker or one attacker. Again lining up with 1 striker dont mean you are attacking with one striker. If you look Arsenal and pool do the same thing. Well pool is a bad example but the idea is you have to get the numerical advantage in the midfield. It was just Man City day yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                          how comes unno cuss fergie when unno loose. Man u is not playing with one striker or one attacker. Again lining up with 1 striker dont mean you are attacking with one striker. If you look Arsenal and pool do the same thing. Well pool is a bad example but the idea is you have to get the numerical advantage in the midfield. It was just Man City day yesterday.
                          Cuss Fergie? Nothing like that boss. I'm of the opinion though that Scholes or Anderson should be played with Hargreves OR Carrick.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post

Because we are entitled to do so as fans and armchair coaches.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

wi have enuff armchair coaches ... let's raise the ante and become armchair players!!!

"ef it was mi, i would pile di defnda yute and volley di ball inna di lef' pidgin!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X