My Ghost writer,the culling by Klopp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Ghost writer,the culling by Klopp

Liverpool give Klopp go-ahead for summer spending spree http://dailym.ai/1QQwl9G via http://dailym.ai/android

Unnuh soon call mi Prophet X
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Liverpool give Klopp go-ahead for summer spending spree http://dailym.ai/1QQwl9G via http://dailym.ai/android

Unnuh soon call mi Prophet X
    Prophet X? The same Prophet that said:

1. "Top 4 this season" (X, 2015)
    2. "I have always believed ,LFC could get more out of these players than BR ,given the erratic ,nonsensical games we have had , you cant deny quality.Throwing money at that problem was defeatist,irrational and insulting." (X, 2015)
    3. "Top 4 will be achieved and more this year" (X, 2015)
    4. "Klopp Rejects Claffys' Money Arguement" (X, 2015)
    5. " Rodgers will be sacked the 1st or 2nd week of December" (X, 2012)

That Prophet? LOL!! I think the real prophet was this fellow who said (after Steven Caulker was the only move the reds made in January 2016)

"I speculate that FSG told him how his summer budget would be affected if he spends now and he's (wisely) decided not to chase a lost cause choosing instead to save his pennies (compared to City's dollaz) for bigger moves in summer."

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ary#post548563
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Desperate.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Desperate.
        Desperate? Or factual? You are once again wallowing in delusion, now trying to elevate yourself to the levels of a prophet. Is me name Paul (a prophet), and you name Sir lateX - nothing but an insignificant Judas. Me nah mek you get ONE bit ah res' ... you ago reach 100 years old an a fi mi finga ago jam een between yu rib cage an torment you if you chat shyte bout u is a red - me nah mek u figet yu traitorism. Dyam klown - bout "prophet". Tek two a dis - Dyam eedyat. All yu ben a do is chat 'bout "more wid less" KMT - Klopp seem to be going in a nex direction wid di check book.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Always trying to be relevant off my post,you bite my clichés ,vomit it out in some form of degenerate literary nihilistic expression to claim it as your own.

Yuh desperate in every footballing ways.

Comment

You obviously mean "I am DESPERATE to find a way to deny these statements or to attribute them to someone else."

You get call out, and have been found lacking. How ON EARTH do you dispute or deny those "prophetical" statements?

Peter R

Comment

On the contrary all my prophetic statements were made in the good intentions of believing in Klopp,most have born fruit,those that haven't I ask that you give them a season or two to produce,after all he took us to our 1st cup final in years and we are still on course for CL birth,or you could say we are still hunting for another cup in Europe.The alternate route to top 4.

Prophecy in process or prophecy nuh run straight.

Comment

On the contrary all my prophetic statements were made in the good intentions of believing in Klopp
                LOL!!!! Like the one made in 2012 that BR would be sacked by December? Was that because you believed in Klopp? LOL!!!

you could say we are still hunting for another cup in Europe.The alternate route to top 4
                Was this the "top 4" you were referring to when you said "Top 4 this season" (X, 2015)?

Not to rub it in your ugly face, but if it is true that Klopp goes out and spends BIG in the summer, then:

a) I would be right about the stupidity of your "more with less" refrain
                b) You would be completely WRONG about "I have always believed ,LFC could get more out of these players than BR [this has proven to be woefully incorrect], given the erratic ,nonsensical games we have had , you cant deny quality [really? like the quality penalty taking in the cup final?]."
                c) If "throwing money at that problem [is] defeatist,irrational and insulting." then it seems Herr Klopp may just turn out to be defeatist, irrational and insulting and
                d) It would also appear that saying "Klopp Rejects Claffys' Money Arguement" would be dead wrong.

To be fair, you rarely right...so no big thing. We all know you to be a joke.

Comment

How desperate can you be , in your thirst to be relevant ? BR was sacked by december which could be interpeted as him not making it to ! or pass december,so it wasnt 2012 ,the fact is he was sacked.Unlike you who said december is the time to evaluate if he should be sacked,worse yet you advocated that LFC stick with him so that both should grow together along paralell learning curves

Is this the same Paul Marin that stated after BR blew 300 million that it wasnt enough to compete with the Big Boys in the top 4 or make it to top 4 ,that LFC problem was the owners arent rich enough,suh now dem rich enough NOW ? and the problem is the owners not BR ?

https://tomkinstimes.com/2016/02/rea...r-next-season/

Yuh a di same breddda whey say the owners didnt undestand player contracts after purchasing a multi million dollar global club

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...rofit-10972653

Nothing has changed from our positions,Klopp will spend less than the top 4 Big Clubs this summer and get more out of his charges next season.I wouldnt call that throwing money at the problem because LFC has a coach that has an eye for talent, not an idiot like BR ,to sum it up,Klopp has rejected your money arguement and he will get more out of less than the Top 4.

Football Dunce.
                  Last edited by Sir X; March 1, 2016, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Really disingenuous post! or is your memory holding information like a sieve holds water?

Paul dealt with those points loonng time, and now you re-hashing them? to compensate for "waaayyyy off the mark" predictions!

Stupid me though, I keep forgetting the poet's advice!

And stop gwaaan like seh REAL LFC fans have anything against JK!!! You mussi figget the LFC mantra: Let me remind you! " If you cannot support us when we lose or draw, do not support us when we win"... oh, mi figget fi add "wagonist"!
                    Last edited by Peter R; March 1, 2016, 06:38 PM.
                    Peter R

Comment

Point it out and stop hiding behind soundbites ,as for rehashing deal with the one that brought them up,I addressed them!

Because he addressed them it doesnt mean the explanations were accepted as plausable

Comment

How about you cranking up the search engine? isn't that the ploy you usually take? Who says an old dog like me cyaan learn nutten?!

No dreadie, I & I ah forwardin pon a trod, suh mi tekkin' de poet advice for now.
                        Peter R

Comment

OK Soundbite- Yuh bredda say

* LFC NUH RICH ENOUGH

* BR A SPEND MONKEY MONEY COMPARED TO THE BIG CLUBS

* LFC SHOULD STICK WID RODGERS SUH BOTH OF DEM CAN GROW TOGEDA

* DI OWNA A DI PROBLEM

* DI OWNA NUH RICH ENOUGH

* DI PROBLEM OF LFC A MONEY

* DI PROBLEM A NUH DI MANAGER

* LFC WILL BE A MIDTABLE CLUB FI AWHILE BECAUSE WI NUH RICH ENUFF.

Nuh tell mi say yuh a harp pan di prophecy say BR was going to be sacked by december 2012 as disingenious,yuh nuh see bigga tings than that whey yuh bredda bark bout whey more disingenous ?

Yuh right a betta yuh trod along or yuh can pontificate on the grammar.

Comment

Peter R

Comment

Yuh still deh bout

Comment

Working...
                              X