Originally Posted by Jangle
FYI there has been a serious push started a couple years ago by the Old Boys Association to upgrade and improve the academic standards at the school. The results will be unveiled in the near future. The physical structure is just part of the overall plans.
COBA Projects 2016
1. Complete COBA Centre of Excellence Project: Calabar Museum, Memorabilia Store and COBA Office project.
2. Continue the Saturday Mathematics Class program.
3. Create a Technology Lab within the Science Department.
4. Continue to facilitate the welfare of our students through our Mentorship and Scholarship programmes.
5. Sell Calabar branded apparel and memorabilia from the Store and online.
6. Host the 2016 Annual Reunion Dinner at which several Old Boys who have excelled in the field of Sports will be recognized.
"In our homes and every other place we must teach the higher development of science to our children and make sure that we become a race of scientists par excellence. For in spirituality and science lies the only hope to withstand the evils of the modern era"
Hon. Marcus Garvey
TEAM Works - Creating Jamaica's 21st Century Workforce. Up-skilling 50K kids by 2030 with technology skills